PDA

View Full Version : Congress ape Cummings at the morgue photo

Rastus Nigger
10-22-2019, 10:25 PM

haywood
10-22-2019, 11:10 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

SC Anemia
10-22-2019, 11:29 PM

"He looks so peaceful"

"He's in a better place"

:lol

Ignatow
10-22-2019, 11:36 PM
Show some respect.
That gorilla would've been a better human than Cummings.

White Orchid
10-22-2019, 11:39 PM
Dude, that's an insult

To the gorilla ;)

tweakstick
10-23-2019, 07:25 AM
Show some respect.
That gorilla would've been a better human than Cummings.

Hmm...

Was that Harambe? Didn't he almost kill snigglet after it climbed into his cage?

How did the zookeepers know which one to shoot, anyway?

Poor animal was just trying to help take a bite out of crime and those damn liberal zookeepers shot him for it. He was probably pissed at the niggers for giving his kind a bad name.

No good deed goes unpunished.

JK... I know this particular ape (Sampson) died from heart failure - ironically just like Cummings.

haywood
10-23-2019, 07:52 AM
Hmm...

Was that Harambe? Didn't he almost kill snigglet after it climbed into his cage?

How did the zookeepers know which one to shoot, anyway?

Poor animal was just trying to help take a bite out of crime and those damn liberal zookeepers shot him for it. He was probably pissed at the niggers for giving his kind a bad name.

No good deed goes unpunished.

JK... I know this particular ape (Sampson) died from heart failure - ironically just like Cummings.

Except Sampson didn't consume massive quantities of frahd chiggun, grape drank, half smokes and poak rinds!!

Rastus Nigger
10-28-2019, 09:56 PM
Sampson used to do things that made parents quickly drag their kids away out of sight from him. He used to shit on the floor then throw it at the glass in the viewing area. He also would masturbate then lick his hand clean in front of the shocked and laughing viewers. I'm sure Cummings did both as well. My family moved away from Killwaukee in 1967 and I haven't been back since.