PDA

View Full Version : Police ape-hunt after woman was raped outside London's Imperial War Museum

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-21-2019, 08:59 PM
Police have launched a ape-hunt after a woman was raped outside London's Imperial War Museum. The victim was attacked at about 3am on Tuesday last week.

Officers today said they are looking for this (:unigger) pavement rape-ape and urged the public to get in contact if they spot him.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-manhunt-as-woman-raped-outside-londons-imperial-war-museum-a4267141.html

haywood
10-21-2019, 09:55 PM

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-manhunt-as-woman-raped-outside-londons-imperial-war-museum-a4267141.html
:unigger:gorilla:dindu:facepalm He looks like your TYPICAL sub-Saharan below 70 IQ primate.

AFN_Weasel
10-21-2019, 10:04 PM
That's a nasty looking ape that shouldn't be roaming the streets of London. I hope the police corral it soon, and it is deported back to Africa.

IseDaDiva
10-22-2019, 02:33 PM
I hope the police corral it soon, and it is deported back to Africa.

You know they won't. It will get a slap on the wrist, told be a good Africoon, and set loose to rape again.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-22-2019, 03:56 PM
That nigger is not even close to being "human".

I will never understand why Human societies allow and tolerate these filthy vermin!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-23-2019, 03:11 AM
I will never understand why Human societies allow and tolerate these filthy vermin!

Mass delusion !!!

About 400 years ago when the first pavement apes where imported to Europe and America, some deluded and fanatic Christian clergymen tried to "christianize" these wild apes, and for centuries most Christian priests and insane SJWs' attempt has been to drag Humans down to the base and animalistic plane of the niggers. They have not only succeeded in this, but they have dragged the people down to the political "equality" with the nigger (Abolitionism, Civil Rights Movement, etc), and in many sections of Western societies to the social level of the nigger animal. Hence the widespread decadence, violence, unhappiness, and anxiety in European and American societies.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-23-2019, 12:44 PM
Mass delusion !!!

About 400 years ago when the first pavement apes where imported to Europe and America, some deluded and fanatic Christian clergymen tried to "christianize" these wild apes, and for centuries most Christian priests and insane SJWs' attempt has been to drag Humans down to the base and animalistic plane of the niggers. They have not only succeeded in this, but they have dragged the people down to the political "equality" with the nigger (Abolitionism, Civil Rights Movement, etc), and in many sections of Western societies to the social level of the nigger animal. Hence the widespread decadence, violence, unhappiness, and anxiety in European and American societies.

I agree. I'm not ever going to bash Christianity, but it has been used as an excuse for nigger coddling for centuries.

Sandy
10-23-2019, 10:21 PM
That's a nasty looking ape that shouldn't be roaming the streets of London. I hope the police corral it soon, and it is deported back to Africa.

Just to make sure, grab all other niggers that look remotely like it (which would be a lot).