PDA

View Full Version : Potential burner changes mind, nigger goes rapey, punches Whitey who tries to stop him

Whitey Ford
10-20-2019, 05:40 PM
Mormons in Utah: hey, assholes, if you import niggers to play bakkaball for you in your college this will be a perpetual occurrence!
Utah Valley University basketball player accused of sexually abusing woman at party

https://i.imgur.com/6UcVp7k.jpg

Court documents state that a man and woman at the party were dancing and left the area to kiss in a bathroom. There, the woman later told police, the man began to touch her and she told him no. When she tried to leave the room, he allegedly grabbed her by the groin and ripped her tights.

The woman called for help and kicked the man. Another partygoer heard the commotion and went into the bathroom. He confronted the man, and the man punched that person and left, allegedly punching a hole in the wall on his way out.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/10/19/utah-valley-university/

Sandy
10-23-2019, 11:36 PM
WTH is going on in Utah? It's produced Coalburners of the Year for 2018 and (so far) 2019.

haywood
10-23-2019, 11:46 PM
WTH is going on in Utah? It's produced Coalburners of the Year for 2018 and (so far) 2019.

My SENTIMENTS exactly. WTF?!

TheOrganGrinder
10-24-2019, 09:18 AM
Kissing apes leads to rape.
This coal burner will never learn.
"The next one will be different".
:bcoal

Buck Simian
10-24-2019, 09:45 AM
Do these niggers who play college football and basketball actually have to take classes as well? Are they actual students? Maybe i am wrong, but i have a hard time believing that this thing is college material. I would be shocked if it could pass a 4th grade math test.

IseDaDiva
10-24-2019, 10:19 AM
^^^ Wait, what?? THAT'S the nigger who got her so turned on that she rushed off to the toilet to make out with it?? All niggers are repulsive, but this burner hit a new low.

i have a hard time believing that this thing is college material.

It doesn't exactly have that sharp gleam of intelligence in its eyes, does it?

Bottle_of_Hate
10-24-2019, 12:09 PM
Do these niggers who play college football and basketball actually have to take classes as well? Are they actual students? Maybe i am wrong, but i have a hard time believing that this thing is college material. I would be shocked if it could pass a 4th grade math test.

No. They just have to Show up for games.

This isn’t unique to niggers though. It starts at three high school level. But at the college level it is a whole new level.

Jamal can jump high so he gets an A in nigger studies. Ja’to’le’qua’dovious can run fast AND has birth control glasses so he gets honor grad status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SC Anemia
10-24-2019, 12:15 PM
Jamal can jump high so he gets an A in nigger studies. Ja’to’le’qua’dovious can run fast AND has birth control glasses so he gets honor grad status.

I'd say your grip on the situation is spot-on. Exactly.....but Ja’to’le’qua’dovious?

Aaaha,hahaa,haha,ha. :rofl

BTW, the Corps gave me BC glasses that promptly hit the shit can on my way out of the recruit depot. :lol Stunning eyewear those were.

Rape Ape
10-24-2019, 12:46 PM
^^^ Wait, what?? THAT'S the nigger who got her so turned on that she rushed off to the toilet to make out with it?? All niggers are repulsive, but this burner hit a new low.

It doesn't exactly have that sharp gleam of intelligence in its eyes, does it?

"Muh grabz foob baww an runz! Muh toss bakka baww inna hoop! Muh gets bukkit uh chigginz! Muh Dik!"

A+! Summa Cum Laude! :lmao

Bottle_of_Hate
10-24-2019, 03:40 PM
I'd say your grip on the situation is spot-on. Exactly.....but Ja’to’le’qua’dovious?

Aaaha,hahaa,haha,ha. :rofl

BTW, the Corps gave me BC glasses that promptly hit the shit can on my way out of the recruit depot. :lol Stunning eyewear those were.

I knew someone would get the bcg reference :lol.

Groid_Rage
10-26-2019, 01:59 AM

Maff be rayshist but the bruthas invented all of it