PDA

View Full Version : Sandmonkey hockey coach from Canada sends hate hoaxes to himself

Whitey Ford
10-19-2019, 11:55 PM
Questions arise after viral Windsor hockey coach tweet

Why are there sandmonkeys teaching hockey? And why are they doing it in Canada? This has to be cultural appropriation. Seriously.

A Windsor, Ontario hockey coach claimed he was driving from Windsor to East Lansing to rent ice and coach free hockey clinics for children. That’s when Talha Javaid allegedly received a racist text message from a parent of one of those players.

Javaid posted that text message on social media and received thousands of posts of support, even from professional players like Evander Kane.

But the question remains, who is Chase and where exactly was Javaid coaching? News 10 spoke to a Yahoo Sports reporter who said Javaid told her it was at Suburban Ice in East Lansing. Suburban Ice said they did not want to go on camera but have never heard of Javaid nor the ice skating clinic he allegedly was holding.
https://i.imgur.com/pSsWs6T.jpg

This isn't the first time Javaid claims he was a target for racism.

In 2017, he told the Windsor Star he walked out of an ice rink in Windsor and found a note on his car that said stop coming to the rink with some expletives, with Muslim go home and make Canada great again.

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Questions-arise-after-viral-Windsor-hockey-coach-tweet--563173721.html

The asstards at Yahoo believe this jibber-jabbering sandnigger.

As a Pakistani-born Canadian Muslim, Javaid is one of the few people of colour in the hockey community in the Windsor-Detroit region. He has played ice hockey and ball hockey since he was a child. Much of his exposure to hockey was from a program at the local mosque called “Fajr Quran Hockey” (FQH) in which young kids go to the mosque for early morning worship and then play ball hockey in the gym downstairs. The Pittsburgh Penguins fan is a full time economics student at the University of Windsor. He volunteers as a hockey coach on weekends. His program has been running for less than a month.

In the text, Chase alluded to the hockey “tradition” that clearly did not include Javaid. He went as far as suggesting that Javaid ought to resign.

Javaid admits this was not his first encounter with racism in the hockey world — he has dealt with racial abuse and discrimination since he was five years old.

“People think that what happens in the USA doesn’t affect Canada? They’re wrong,” he said. “I remember 9-11, and what happened the next day. I got bullied by older kids at my school. I was five years old.”

And more recently, Javaid has had to endure bigotry from his own bench. “After Trump was elected, one of the guys on my rec team told me he didn’t want a Muslim guy being his captain,” Javaid recalled. “I told him ‘this is a you problem.’ I had the most points on the team and he had like two. I got the playing time I deserved, and I didn’t even bring it up with the coach.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/youth-hockey-coach-speaks-out-after-receiving-racist-message-from-parent-172309751.html

Bottle_of_Hate
10-20-2019, 11:59 AM
Too bad, not sad. He should look to muslim countries if he wants to be accepted. At least we arent cutting their heads off like the do to Christians in muslim shitholes.