PDA

View Full Version : Racism ‘shortens the lives of niggers’ by triggering genes that lead to illness

Whitey Ford
10-19-2019, 04:08 AM
Racism ‘shortens the lives of black people’ by triggering genes that lead to illness
https://i.imgur.com/gJd32hR.jpg
RACISMS!

But a new American study has found that racism can actually shorten the lives of black people, because being subject to racism can trigger genes that cause inflammation and deadly illnesses. Of course, social-environmental factors such as poverty and health care inequities also play a part in the likelihood of a shorter life – but this study found that racism was a driver for certain illnesses. The findings, published in the journal Psychoneuroendocrinology, state that genes that promote inflammation are expressed more often in black people than in white people. And the study authors believe that exposure to racism is why.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/18/racism-shortens-lives-black-people-promoting-genes-lead-illness-10941394/?ito=cbshare

Bottle_of_Hate
10-19-2019, 08:12 PM
Really? I thought it was inferior, inhuman genes that lead to it. I guess we better start treating niggers as equals...

haywood
10-19-2019, 08:16 PM
Racism ‘shortens the lives of black people’ by triggering genes that lead to illness
https://i.imgur.com/gJd32hR.jpg
RACISMS!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/18/racism-shortens-lives-black-people-promoting-genes-lead-illness-10941394/?ito=cbshare

So it's not eating frayd chiggun for every meal, drinking copious amounts of grape drank, smoking crack and MUH DIK'IN everything in sight?

Ignatow
10-20-2019, 02:23 AM
Niggers have shorter life spans in large part due to high blood pressure. Salt was hardly consumed in niggerland before they were imported. Now, they eat salty everything, so their simian bodies can't adapt.
Aside from Special KKK, IQ 19 flakes are racist as well.

jenkemfactory
10-20-2019, 02:53 AM
In that case, I'll try to be more racist.

I call them bullshit, obviously.

More kommie lies.

Groid_Rage
10-21-2019, 03:35 PM
Another blame whitey article masquerading as science. The fake researcher, most likely a niggress, is saying that racism makes those sex cum bags more susceptible to AIDS. Of course she never bothered to graph their sexual behavior to their race

SC Anemia
10-21-2019, 05:04 PM
All the more reason for us to try harder. :lol

Odin's balls
10-21-2019, 05:38 PM
Niggers have shorter life spans in large part due to high blood pressure. Salt was hardly consumed in niggerland before they were imported. Now, they eat salty everything, so their simian bodies can't adapt.
Aside from Special KKK, IQ 19 flakes are racist as well.

This is true. They also have a high rate of diabetes due to there being no sugar as we know it in Africa.

The pavement ape diet mainly consists of fruit flavoured sugary drinks, lard, monosodium glutamate and fried chicken.

Lazyness and ignorance is what shortens a nigger's lifespan.
It is also heartwarming to hear that my hatred of niggers is helping speed up the process.

haywood
10-21-2019, 08:52 PM
Another blame whitey article masquerading as science. The fake researcher, most likely a niggress, is saying that racism makes those sex cum bags more susceptible to AIDS. Of course she never bothered to graph their sexual behavior to their race

Just like that apefirmative blacktion nigger professah from Rutgers saying that Trump's policies make sheboons fat!! It's ALWAYS YT's fault to these worthless monkeys.

eyeznteef
10-23-2019, 08:28 PM
Bollocks, I have never witnessed a nigger eating what any reasonable human would call healthy foods.

This author is huffing some serious :jenk

Sandy
10-25-2019, 01:42 PM
Of course, social-environmental factors such as poverty and health care inequities

IOW, niggers not getting jobs, and niggers literally eating themselves to death with KFC and all the other grease they can shove in. That's the real "poverty" and lack of "health care" with niggers.

haywood
10-25-2019, 11:15 PM
IOW, niggers not getting jobs, and niggers literally eating themselves to death with KFC and all the other grease they can shove in. That's the real "poverty" and lack of "health care" with niggers.

YEP!!

SC Anemia
10-25-2019, 11:50 PM
Lazyness and ignorance is what shortens a nigger's lifespan.
It is also heartwarming to hear that my hatred of niggers is helping speed up the process.

I for one am glad you're back with us OB. Its that unique and compassionate warmth that you bring to the table that we've all missed. :lol

GoodyearNecklace
10-26-2019, 05:59 AM
Preparing for the future isn't a strong motivating idea for the nigger.

There is an over 21 aisle in our local grocery store next to the under 50 aisle (chips/soda)
I won't even shortcut through it.

IseDaDiva
10-29-2019, 02:51 PM
Niggers shorten the lives of niggers. When they're not bumping off their own niglets and sows, they're out busting caps in each other's black asses at record numbers, usually for very good reasons, like "dizrespeck."

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-06-2019, 07:42 PM
The inability to avoid flying lead, swim, or process chicken grease can't help extend a nigger's lifespan either.

haywood
11-06-2019, 09:43 PM
Niggers shorten the lives of niggers. When they're not bumping off their own niglets and sows, they're out busting caps in each other's black asses at record numbers, usually for very good reasons, like "dizrespeck."

Over chiggun sammiches!!

MineEvolved
11-07-2019, 04:01 PM
But wait...hold on...aren't they 'just like us'? Is this a covert admission by the scientific community that they aren't 'just like us'?