PDA

View Full Version : Hello from England

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-18-2019, 02:13 PM
Hi,

I am "Allah the Pig-fucker". You may recognise me from my post about the sandnigger sow terrorist on Visitors forum.

I despise nigger animals and their cousins, dune coons. If I had power, I would kick every one of them out of the UK. I wish there were more people like you here in England. It's so depressing to see the onslaught of Libtard SJWs and their pet apes on England's history and heritage.

I really appreciate your effort in setting up the Chimpout. Sites like this can help to raise public awareness about the nigger-Muslim-SJW plague.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-18-2019, 02:21 PM
Welcome to Chimpout ... Love your username :lol

Thank you!

Like the picture :thumb

May you piss on my Mohammed's grave! :lol

SC Anemia
10-18-2019, 02:26 PM
Welcome, glad to have you here!

:welcome

White Orchid
10-18-2019, 02:32 PM
You've come to the right place, friend! Grab a club and join the nigger/dune coon bashing.

:welcometoco

Rape Ape
10-18-2019, 02:44 PM
Welcome to Chimpout!
Asslifters are just another form of nignog, as far as I'm concerned. I'd love to see every last one of them shipped back to the shitholes the came from. Namely, Africa, and Sand Africa.
:back to africa
:goldenwhip

Bottle_of_Hate
10-18-2019, 03:10 PM
Welcome. I’m sorry to hear what Is going on in Europe these days. I’ve had the pleasure of visiting a lot of European countries and it saddens me to think what niggers and SJW are doing to it.

It isn’t too late to turn things around. Though hope is slim, perhaps the upcoming generation will see through the iron curtain of liberalism and nigger pandering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IseDaDiva
10-18-2019, 03:14 PM
Welcome! I'm so sorry you're being invaded by violent, feral niggers and Muzzies, but at least you can vent here.

Cracka Jack
10-18-2019, 06:46 PM
Welcome APF! Getting the turd world invaders OUT of your country will only happen from the ground up. UK (and much of Europe) should send them all back.... Or at least halfway back if it's a maritime route. :lol

AFN_Weasel
10-18-2019, 07:44 PM
Welcome to our forum! Your username is attention-getting, to say the least. Ought to get us plenty of fan mail from the dirty towelheads!

NiggerHater
10-18-2019, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the site, there are quite a few British on this site who agree with you 100% on the dire situation in UK and Europe as to the plague that engulfs them.

Look forward to reading your posts..

haywood
10-18-2019, 08:11 PM
Hi,

I am "Allah the Pig-fucker". You may recognise me from my post about the sandnigger sow terrorist on Visitors forum.

I despise nigger animals and their cousins, dune coons. If I had power, I would kick every one of them out of the UK. I wish there were more people like you here in England. It's so depressing to see the onslaught of Libtard SJWs and their pet apes on England's history and heritage.

I really appreciate your effort in setting up the Chimpout. Sites like this can help to raise public awareness about the nigger-Muslim-SJW plague.

Welcome!!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-19-2019, 04:40 AM
Dear SC Anemia, White Orchid, Rape Ape, Bottle_of_Hate, IseDaDiva, Cracka Jack, and haywood,

Thank you all for your welcome messages. :cheers

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-19-2019, 04:51 AM
Welcome to our forum! Your username is attention-getting, to say the least. Ought to get us plenty of fan mail from the dirty towelheads!

Thank you!

I hope that my username offends the Mohammedan animals. ;)

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-19-2019, 04:54 AM
Welcome to the site, there are quite a few British on this site who agree with you 100% on the dire situation in UK and Europe as to the plague that engulfs them.

Look forward to reading your posts..

Thank you!

I hope that you find my contributions interesting.

Look forward to reading your posts.

Whitey Ford
10-19-2019, 05:03 AM
Cool user name!

https://i.imgur.com/w56LGAZ.jpg

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-19-2019, 05:23 AM
Cool user name!

Thanks!

Ignatow
10-19-2019, 01:43 PM
Welcome brother from across the Atlantic. Defend the UK from the nigs and sandnigs. Brittania will rise again against the invaders!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-19-2019, 05:20 PM
Welcome brother from across the Atlantic. Defend the UK from the nigs and sandnigs. Brittania will rise again against the invaders

Thank you!

Since I'm not in a position of power, all I can do is to spread the Real news about Nigger-Sandnigger plague and raise public awareness about this plague. I suppose I can call this my share of fighting against THE plague ;)

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-20-2019, 04:03 AM
LMMFLWAO @ the ID "Allah the Pig-Fucker"!

Welcome!

Bottle_of_Hate
10-20-2019, 11:49 AM
Thank you!

Since I'm not in a position of power, all I can do is to spread the Real news about Nigger-Sandnigger plague and raise public awareness about this plague. I suppose I can call this my share of fighting against THE plague ;)

That is all that you can do these days and the left wants to take that from you as well. The final nail in the coffin of freedom that only applies to their own twisted world view.

Odin's balls
11-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Welcome to the fold. :)