PDA

View Full Version : Coddlers loved niglets so much they adopted two

Buck Simian
06-03-2017, 01:38 AM
Bitch yacks for a good 20 boring minutes about the pile of fecal matter she brought into her house and called her daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cBFWKjy0wk

Then runs out to niggers r us and buys another rape-ape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hulIysvzURI&t=4s

I just don't fucking get this shit. With all the white, Asian, Hispanic or whatever children available why the hell do these people pick these craps? Are they on clearance sale or something?

UpYoursNigger
06-03-2017, 02:51 AM
No shock that the cuck husband looks just like an Antifa faggot

Buck Simian
06-03-2017, 03:16 AM
Ive been up all night watching youtube and have found dozens of videos of stupid white people showing off their newly adopted niglets. In several of the videos I left comments asking them why did they adopt a black baby? Did they even consider adopting a white kid? It will be interesting if I get any replies.
What the Hell is wrong with society?

Boy
06-03-2017, 09:06 AM
I am sure the "husband" is in the process of having his cock removed and a set of tits installed, so the "wife" can strap on a black dildo and properly fuck him right up his ass.

IseDaDiva
06-03-2017, 10:34 AM
A niglet from Thailand? I guess they didn't want it there. That's not enough but she has to run out and get that little buck, who in a year or two will be raping/robbing or murdering them in their sleep.

I love how they have to show them off on YT so all the other teary-eyed libtards and phonies can praise them.

Another no-balls cuck. Yes, of course - my husband would welcome baby niggers in the house if I wanted them. :rofl

Rastus Nigger
06-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Just wait until the native nigger genetics take over and the turdlers become predators. Let's hope the feral beasts eat those idiot race traitors.

100% Not A Nigger
06-03-2017, 09:18 PM
I just don't fucking get this shit. With all the white, Asian, Hispanic or whatever children available why the hell do these people pick these craps? Are they on clearance sale or something?

Nigglets are not wantedby anyone except white cucks. For all practical purposes they are clarance items. Expensive ones since the 13th amendment.

UpYoursNigger
06-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Working in a store tonight saw another white couple with their adopted turdlet. WTF!!! And these idiots looked like country music, four wheel drive type rednecks. That really had me fucked up. Maybe they torture the niglet nightly for fun, i don't know