PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious to see a supermarket putting nigger hair treatment on big clearance, and still nobody's buying

Sandy
10-15-2019, 01:51 PM
Niggers talk about their "natural" hair and how it's beautiful, but then why are there so many products with olive oil and coconut oil to straighten out their nasty nappy weaves?

If there wasn't money in it, Walmart near me wouldn't be selling the stuff for years. One of the supermarkets apparently isn't selling enough to want to bother, but they still can't get rid of the stuff at 75% off. I could have told them they might as well throw it into the dumpster. Niggers would rather get it for 100% with the five-finger-paw discount.

IseDaDiva
10-15-2019, 07:12 PM
Niggers talk about their "natural" hair and how it's beautiful

That's what I don't get. All these "proud, beautiful" sows, but they do everything possible to try and look white, with the wigs of human hair and the weaves and eyelashes and still they fail.

SC Anemia
10-15-2019, 07:39 PM
Niggers would rather get it for 100% with the five-finger-paw discount.

That's why all that crap is under lock & key at Nigmart.

Tar Remover
11-14-2019, 07:36 AM
Hose down the homeless in LA and SanFranciscoon with it!:lol

haywood
11-14-2019, 10:02 AM
Hose down the homeless in LA and SanFranciscoon with it!:lol

That's the BEST idea yet!!

jenkemfactory
11-14-2019, 11:04 AM
yuk. the only thing worth doing to nigger fro is to cut it off and burn it. yuk.

Rape Ape
11-14-2019, 02:43 PM
yuk. the only thing worth doing to nigger fro is to cut it off and burn it. yuk.

Or, in every doorway, especially in secure areas, hang long strips of "hook side" velcro. Kind of like fly paper. :lmao

Ignatow
11-14-2019, 03:30 PM
I heard steel wool deters rats from entering cracks in homes. Nigger hair may also work, but steel wool is cleaner and safer to use than nigger anything.

Bravo Mike
11-26-2019, 08:45 AM
The trends all point to wigs and weaves these days on niggers. One day the sow has 6 foot braids knotted on they heads in a snake bun, next day it's a long pink wig. If you catch them between head gear, they're just nasty matted Velcro wire heads. When they wear hats, scarves, or hoodies, the wigs aren't adhering to the Velcro and they're nowhere near a Styrofoam head with their next concoction. Nigger marketing is placing all the failed nigger pelt repair kits on sale and likely replace with the artificial alternatives.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-27-2019, 12:45 AM
I heard steel wool deters rats from entering cracks in homes. Nigger hair may also work, but steel wool is cleaner and safer to use than nigger anything.

I think the nigger fur would bring on foul stench as well as an infestation of roach breeds that can't be contained by any known means.

SC Anemia
11-27-2019, 02:21 AM
The trends all point to wigs and weaves these days on niggers. One day the sow has 6 foot braids knotted on they heads in a snake bun, next day it's a long pink wig. If you catch them between head gear, they're just nasty matted Velcro wire heads. When they wear hats, scarves, or hoodies, the wigs aren't adhering to the Velcro and they're nowhere near a Styrofoam head with their next concoction. Nigger marketing is placing all the failed nigger pelt repair kits on sale and likely replace with the artificial alternatives.

"pelt repair kits" :rofl