PDA

View Full Version : De-Jon suffocates his niglet because it was taking all the air

Buck Simian
06-03-2017, 12:16 AM
Niglet was using all the air for itself!

http://www.wlwt.com/article/mckeesport-teenage-boy-charged-with-killing-baby-son/9961245

Eddo1
06-03-2017, 07:24 AM
Johnson's defense attorney Blaine Jones said his client is an honor roll student in high school who recently started working to financially support his child.

Two lies in the same sentence

Sandy
06-03-2017, 08:37 AM
"You're lucky I'm in cuffs," Johnson said.

Every nigger talking like that goes down with one punch. It's going to get plenty smothered in NU.

Rastus Nigger
06-03-2017, 12:31 PM
:africa

IseDaDiva
06-03-2017, 02:46 PM
16 year old pappynig was going to get a good job with some Fortune 500 company and support his niglet in style. Or he'd smother it.

I still don't understand why there are so many niggers when most of them don't survive nigger parenting and don't make it to their first year.

It's going to get plenty smothered in NU.
Fingers crossed for that!

justin igger
06-03-2017, 03:01 PM
16 year old pappynig was going to get a good job with some Fortune 500 company and support his niglet in style. Or he'd smother it.

I still don't understand why there are so many niggers when most of them don't survive nigger parenting and don't make it to their first year.

They have one of the highest infant mortality rates in the western hemisphere but they breed so prolifically and white cucks are working 24/7 to save their worthless asses.

Monkeybash
06-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Johnson's defense attorney Blaine Jones said his client is an honor roll student in high school who recently started working to financially support his child.

Two lies in the same sentence

I counted three. :lol

Bernie Goetz
06-03-2017, 05:12 PM
I don't blame the teenaper daddy , that nigfant before long would be looking to screw his hooes . Kill the competition like the rules of the jungle say.

IseDaDiva
06-03-2017, 05:25 PM
They have one of the highest infant mortality rates in the western hemisphere but they breed so prolifically and white cucks are working 24/7 to save their worthless asses.

Breeding is the only thing they do really well. Fertile as hell, those niggers. One sprog gets murdered by its mammy or sperm donor, another one will pop out of the sow in a few months. It was when I was watching an episode of Judge Judy, when she asked some teenaged sow who at 18 already had two niglets, "Haven't you ever heard of birth control?" (of course the sow gave her a "DUHHH, wat dat?" look)that I started to see the big picture concerning nigger breeders.

AFN_Weasel
06-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Cut off the welfare checks, cut off the food stamps, stop paying for the housing projects and all the other bullshit, and maybe they'll stop breeding. Although looking at the way they live in Africa, I wonder. But at least we won't be paying for it.