PDA

View Full Version : Chicago "Shot in the Muhdik" Stats for 2017, So Far...

Buckshank
04-01-2017, 12:29 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2yltpcp.jpg

SC Anemia
04-01-2017, 10:12 AM
That looks like a heyjackass graphic. Didn't know they had a shot-in-the-junk-O-meter. Nice.

What about the nigger who got shot 6 times in the muh-dik? That should count for 6 all by itself :lol

SC Anemia
04-01-2017, 10:24 AM
22-year-old man was shot six times while on his way to the Cook County Criminal Court building in Chicago Monday morning.
Around 9:30 a.m., the man was walking toward the courthouse in the 2600 block of South California when a white van drove by and someone inside the vehicle opened fire, police said.
Police initially said at the time of the shooting the man was entering the courthouse, but later clarified that he was on his way to the courthouse and was close to the building when shots were fired.
The man suffered six gunshot wounds to the groin and was transported to Mount Sinai Hospital in critical condition.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Man-Shot-While-Entering-Chicago-Courthouse-416624923.html

Guy Montag
04-01-2017, 10:54 AM
That looks like a heyjackass graphic. Didn't know they had a shot-in-the-junk-O-meter. Nice.

What about the nigger who got shot 6 times in the muh-dik? That should count for 6 all by itself :lol

I would agree with you Brother SC, except that given nigger-marksmanship, 5 of the 6 rounds were probably misses :coffee

Buckshank
04-01-2017, 12:00 PM

They do. They also have the selfie and shot in the ass meter.

SC Anemia
04-01-2017, 12:09 PM
I would agree with you Brother SC, except that given nigger-marksmanship, 5 of the 6 rounds were probably misses :coffee

No, actually that nigger DID take six hits to the junk and surrounding groin. No mo muh-dik for that one.
Semper Gumby.

:rofl

Guy Montag
04-01-2017, 09:58 PM
No, actually that nigger DID take six hits to the junk and surrounding groin. No mo muh-dik for that one.
Semper Gumby.

:rofl

Wow, six rounds in the groin area and his femoral artery remained unscathed? That nigger must be part alligator!