PDA

View Full Version : What do you call a Suitcase that belongs to an Animal?

Reverend Diarrhea Williams
10-10-2019, 02:21 AM
Niggage. NIG-gage (noun) Derived from standard English words "Baggage" or "Luggage." Niggage used by animals is different from Baggage used by humans as the main contrast is that it is overweight, oversized, overpacked, frayed, with broken wheels and exposed wire frames. It is considered a symbol of entitlement by Animals that walk upright, and often is used as justification of hostility to Human Ticket Agents who have actual jobs requiring enforcement and collection of excess baggage charges. Let's say it all together now. NIGGAGE. Vocabulary building is a Wonderful Thing.

haywood
10-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Niggage. NIG-gage (noun) Derived from standard English words "Baggage" or "Luggage." Niggage used by animals is different from Baggage used by humans as the main contrast is that it is overweight, oversized, overpacked, frayed, with broken wheels and exposed wire frames. It is considered a symbol of entitlement by Animals that walk upright, and often is used as justification of hostility to Human Ticket Agents who have actual jobs requiring enforcement and collection of excess baggage charges. Let's say it all together now. NIGGAGE. Vocabulary building is a Wonderful Thing.

I agree with everything except they don't "walk upright" they "knuckle drag."

MineEvolved
10-13-2019, 05:45 PM
Stolen property.

Unregistered
10-14-2019, 01:25 AM
The “I just pezed my ex-wife overnight getaway bag”
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lo0MIUrrNpc