PDA

View Full Version : She Boon Bites And Gets Stabby With Buck During Chimpout

Master Sergeant
10-09-2019, 11:39 AM
https://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article235748157.html

ILL SAY IT AGAIN THAT THERE'S NOTHING MORE VILE AND FERAL ON THIS PLANET THAN A SHE BOON SOW.

A Rock Hill she boon sow is charged with trying to kill a nigger buck after she bit and stabbed him during a domestic chimpout.

Anitra Jeanelle Stevenson, 39, was arrested Wednesday on charges of attempted murder, domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature, and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.

SC Anemia
10-09-2019, 12:34 PM

That's the same way Komodo Dragons in Indonesia kill their prey. They have a shit-ton of bacteria in their mouths. The bite itself isnt fatal but the secondary infection is. They just bite then hang around for about a week for the victim to go into sepsis and drop dead.

I'm fairly sure that's how sows do it too. :lol

IseDaDiva
10-09-2019, 01:20 PM
That's the same way Komodo Dragons in Indonesia kill their prey.

I thought I was the only one with that tidbit of knowledge about Komodo dragons floating around in my head.

ILL SAY IT AGAIN THAT THERE'S NOTHING MORE VILE AND FERAL ON THIS PLANET THAN A SHE BOON SOW.

More and more I agree. For pure viciousness and savagery, nothing can match an angry sow.

Cracka Jack
10-09-2019, 06:05 PM

That's the same way Komodo Dragons in Indonesia kill their prey. They have a shit-ton of bacteria in their mouths. The bite itself isnt fatal but the secondary infection is. They just bite then hang around for about a week for the victim to go into sepsis and drop dead.

Some knucklehead near me had a Komodo about 10-15 years ago. It bit him and he didn't get medical help. When they found him, he was dead and sitting against the door of his apartment. His "pet" had eaten his face off! :lol

They never did say if the dragon was high on baff sawtz.

SC Anemia
10-09-2019, 06:10 PM
I thought I was the only one with that tidbit of knowledge about Komodo dragons floating around in my head.

Hey, I know stuff!

And I used to watch Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom when I was a kid for the indigenous nudity. :lol

IseDaDiva
10-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Hey, I know stuff!

Me too, but it's mostly utterly useless. :lol

And I used to watch Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom when I was a kid for the indigenous nudity.

I used to wonder about that - why there was no problem showing total nudity with savages or Amazonian Indian tribes, yet showing any white nudity on any program was totally verboten. I guess the makers of National Geographic didn't see niggers as human even then, so why not show them in their naked savagery just as other animals are naked.

haywood
10-13-2019, 01:02 PM

Are you sure that isn't a buck?

IseDaDiva
10-13-2019, 01:24 PM
Are you sure that isn't a buck?

Without the wigs, weaves, false eyelashes, and glued-on talons, it's often really impossible to tell.

haywood
10-13-2019, 01:26 PM
without the wigs, weaves, false eyelashes, and glued-on talons, it's often really impossible to tell.

tru dat!!