PDA

View Full Version : Dazeion Leaves Turdlers Home Alone While He Conducts TNB Operations.

Master Sergeant
10-09-2019, 11:35 AM
https://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/article235749412.html

A Fort Mill venom shooter has been arrested and charged with leaving four turdlers, ages 5 and younger alone.

Lamont Dazeion Robinson, 25, is charged with four counts of felony child nigglect.

Fort Mill officers were called by a fambly member to do a welfare check after Robinson left the home to conduct urban TNB operations.

SC Anemia
10-09-2019, 12:26 PM
In the apartment, officers found seven grams of marijuana in the kitchen, Zachary said. Officers could not determine who had left the marijuana there so no charges were filed, Zachary said.

No food, no formula, no diapers, no babysitter but thank God there was at least some weed. Yowza, yowza, yowza. :lol

:sheeit

*actually I dont really know about the food, formula and diapers...I'm just assuming cuz I'm a racist bastard and it sounded about right.

Rape Ape
10-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Sounds like it would have been good for the niglets. A short reprieve from beatings, lobsterings, and muh-dikkings while the buck was out on TNB duty. :lol

haywood
10-13-2019, 03:34 PM
https://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/article235749412.html

A Fort Mill venom shooter has been arrested and charged with leaving four turdlers, ages 5 and younger alone.

Lamont Dazeion Robinson, 25, is charged with four counts of felony child nigglect.

Fort Mill officers were called by a fambly member to do a welfare check after Robinson left the home to conduct urban TNB operations.

Probably on a "MUD DIK" mission to make more niglets.

Sandy
10-14-2019, 08:11 AM
No food, no formula, no diapers, no babysitter but thank God there was at least some weed. Yowza, yowza, yowza. :lol

Imagine the niglets ooking and clawing when the cops took it away: "Sheeit you muhfuggas, dat mine, dat mine!"

haywood
10-14-2019, 08:28 AM

*actually I dont really know about the food, formula and diapers...I'm just assuming cuz I'm a racist bastard and it sounded about right.

I'm surprised that they didn't find cocaine and crack as well.

IseDaDiva
10-14-2019, 05:36 PM

Is that how The Herald Online reported it? If not, it should be. :rofl

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-14-2019, 08:05 PM
:fume

And yet again, the goddamned niglets survived [SMGDH]!

Just like cockroaches...

Odin's balls
10-16-2019, 04:05 PM

You forgot the loaded gun within easy reach.

Otherwise, probably 100% correct.

LeeRoy Jenkums
10-17-2019, 08:10 AM
I'm surprised that they didn't find cocaine and crack as well.

That's most likely why the nigg left the turdlets at home - good nigger parents don't take their kids with them on crack deals.