PDA

View Full Version : And niggers call white people cowards...

HonkyDevil
10-05-2019, 10:45 PM
So I've been working a local haunted house for the past 3 years. I've noticed a couple trends. The first is that the niggers are the most likely to move in hug conga lines because they are scared shitless. They are also the most likely to get lost. I'm working in a maze room and they are the only ones that spend 5 plus minutes trying to find their way out despite me pointing them in the right direction. And this goes without saying they are the most likely to start breaking shit. Hasn't happened this season yet but I've seen it before. I will say I'm gentle with human children, but I see a terrified screaming niglet or even full grown pissed off nigger, I show them no mercy. They get the scariest me possible and it cracks me up.

White Orchid
10-06-2019, 01:11 PM
Adult Niggers are like little scared children, they are afraid of ghosts (aka) spooks and also spiders.... not to mention VooDoo.

You need to bring in a BIG jar of Tarantulas in, it will have those niggers running like they have a stolen TeeBee in their sticky paws.

Or what would really scare the jungle bunnies is waving a job application in front of them.

zagnut
10-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Ice water in a squirt gun will make them piss their pants.

Sandy
10-07-2019, 01:48 AM
This GIF shows a great way to spook a spook in a haunted house:

HonkyDevil
10-08-2019, 08:57 PM
As an update so far my favorite nigger was the one asking me which way was the right way because she was in a rush (this ain't Walmart nigger, you came here because you're in a rush? Gimme a fucking break). She continued chimping trying to intimidate me and I just continued the silent scare treatment as her obnoxious little niglets were about to piss themselves.