PDA

View Full Version : London sandniggers demand McDonald's serve halal fast food slop

Whitey Ford
10-04-2019, 11:10 AM
Muslim Activists Demand McDonald’s Serve Food That Complies With Sharia Law
Why is McDonald's still a thing? Ya Got In-N-Out, 5 Guys, White Castle, Wendy's and all are preferable to the slop served at your local Mickey D's.

When asked why their London branch did not serve food that met Halal standards, McDonald’s simply responded that it didn’t make financial sense to change things up:

“Hi, we conducted a Halal trial a few years ago and learnt that Halal certified food is only popular with a very small percentage of customers. Given it would require significant changes to our kitchen procedures and supply chain, we have no plans to offer Halal food in the UK.”

https://i.imgur.com/R4mEwFe.png

Once upon a time McDonald’s had two Halal branches outside of Detroit, but the company was sued by members of the “religion of peace” for allegedly failing to consistently ensure the food met the standards of Islamic law.

So, you see, the company TRIED to appease these people, but it didn’t matter. They end up getting sued for making the effort.

https://politifeed.net/news/muslim-activists-demand-mcdonalds-serve-food-that-complies-with-sharia-law

SC Anemia
10-04-2019, 12:11 PM
HALAL = The cow must have been sodomized, tortured and raped again before being brutally slaughtered in the most inhumane manner possible.

Rape Ape
10-04-2019, 03:06 PM
A gerbil must be first stuffed into a goat's ass, then the goat stuffed into the cow's ass. Finally, the Imam fucks all three to death at the same time. Optionally, Richard Gere is given a turn. Finally, the resulting pile of death and sodomy is butchered using an IED. Did I get that right? :lol

Cracka Jack
10-04-2019, 06:34 PM
A gerbil must be first stuffed into a goat's ass, then the goat stuffed into the cow's ass. Finally, the Imam fucks all three to death at the same time. Optionally, Richard Gere is given a turn. Finally, the resulting pile of death and sodomy is butchered using an IED. Did I get that right? :lol

For clarity sake, you meant that Richard Gere gets sodomized too? As opposed to him fucking the gerbil-goat-cow? AMIRITE? :lol

Rape Ape
10-04-2019, 07:59 PM
For clarity sake, you meant that Richard Gere gets sodomized too? As opposed to him fucking the gerbil-goat-cow? AMIRITE? :lol

Gere is involved on a number of counts. He loves niggers and asslifters, and he REALLY loves gerbils. Then again, he might get in a fight with the dune coons over whose ass the gerbil is stuffed in. :lmao

Ignatow
10-05-2019, 02:43 AM
Halal and hamburger should never ever be mixed. Unless there's bacon involved.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-05-2019, 12:39 PM
If you want to eat at Mcniggers, you eat what is on the menu. That goes for anywhere. You think if I go to a steakhouse and bitch there is no pizza on the menu I would get a pizza? When is enough going to be enough with catering to leftists, niggers, and sand niggers. You know where they have halal food? Back in your fucked up homeland...