PDA

View Full Version : So nice of the Huffpost to find educated niggers to teach white nu-male cucks how to speak properly

IseDaDiva
10-03-2019, 07:24 PM
This is so realistic! Most niggers are grammar Nazis.

haywood
10-03-2019, 10:22 PM
This is so realistic! Most niggers are grammar Nazis.

I wonder if the nigger "axed" the white cuck a question?

IseDaDiva
10-03-2019, 10:46 PM
The nigger has obviously run out of patience with YT's poor word usage and the cuck is axin' for guidance.

Ignatow
10-04-2019, 02:32 AM
Most commercials today show smart niggers and dumb or effeminate whites. Bullshit pandering.

SC Anemia
10-04-2019, 01:45 PM
They be conversating. That always bugged the hell out of me. Conversate is an actual word but piss poor grammar. Conversation is a common word, and the matching verb is to converse, not conversate.

Uugghhh!

IseDaDiva
10-04-2019, 03:37 PM
They be conversating. That always bugged the hell out of me.

What's your position on "tooken", as in the past tense of "take"?

SC Anemia
10-04-2019, 04:17 PM
What's your position on "tooken", as in the past tense of "take"?

Stop...just...fuckin...stop...:lol

In all seriousness, though my language and use of verbs can be atrocious here on the forum, I am still a fan of the Kings English.

Nothing says lazy retard like sloppy language. I believe the closest I've ever come to having an aneurism is listening to Rev big gay Al.

https://youtu.be/sWqJkNo_-1w

IseDaDiva
10-04-2019, 05:26 PM
Nothing says lazy retard like sloppy language.

Listening to niggers on Judge Judy ("Tooken" is NOT A WORD!) is what led me to this forum to try to find out why they all talk like runaway slaves. I have never in my life heard anyone speak this way.

Here's a gift many need, but not niggers. It won't help them:

I believe the closest I've ever come to having an aneurism is listening to Rev big gay Al.

It seems niggers are unable to get their bootlips wrapped around the sounds that compose the human language.

Cracka Jack
10-04-2019, 06:44 PM
And when did "plead" become "pleaded". EVERY single fake news outlet uses "pleaded" now.

Ex. Shitquan pleaded guilty to the lesser charges and was released to.....