PDA

View Full Version : "Chillrin" caught smashing synagogue's window during Rosh Hashanah

White Orchid
10-03-2019, 10:42 AM
I already guessed nigger beasts before I even read the story:

https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-synagogue-window-rosh-hashana-1462902

https://wcbs880.radio.com/s3/files/styles/hero_tall__1170x515/s3/BK.PNG?itok=xCZ70lpK

Police in New York have launched a hate crime investigation after a group of children were seen smashing a synagogue window during a Jewish New Year service.

The juvenile suspects were captured on surveillance footage hurling a crate at the synagogue at 89 Throop Avenue in the Williamsburg area of the city on Monday, September 30.

The group then run away, before one of them returns to pick up the crate again to throw at the place of worship while a second picks up another object and hurls at the building.

Ignatow
10-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Karma. Who started representing niggers, the ACLU? Liberals.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Niglets aren't "children" -- they're niggers-in-training. They are feral dumb vermin that should have never been shit out in the first place.

haywood
10-03-2019, 10:29 PM
More proof that niggers are the REAL racists and BTW:

You and everyone else damn well know that de Oil Driller will do nothing to these feral niggers as he loves niggers and is married to a hideous sow himself.

TRU dat!!

Groid_Rage
10-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Niglets aren't "children" -- they're niggers-in-training. They are feral dumb vermin that should have never been shit out in the first place.
They all have chillun's minds

Groid_Rage
10-03-2019, 10:45 PM
to all living beings :bullshit

Sandy
10-05-2019, 08:19 AM
Karma. Who started representing niggers, the ACLU? Liberals.

Let's stay away from associating all Jews with liberalism. I have lots of Jewish friends, some bleeding hearts, some staunch conservatives. My Jewish grandparents wouldn't have been anything like modern liberals.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-05-2019, 01:26 PM
This wont go down as a hate crime. Niggers never get charged with hate crimes. They will just call it "mischief".