PDA

View Full Version : Stacey Dash she boon chimps out on her oildriller & gets arrested

Whitey Ford
10-02-2019, 06:17 PM
WHO IS JEFFREY MARTY? STACEY DASH ARRESTED IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INCIDENT WITH HUSBAND

Former Clueless star and Fox News contributor Stacey Dash was arrested Sunday night after getting into a domestic violence incident with her husband Jeffrey Marty.
Dash was detained by police at an apartment in New Port Richey, Florida, and charged with misdemeanor domestic battery.

According to a police report seen by the Tampa Bay Times, Dash "pushed the victim and slapped his face" and the victim had "red scratch marks to his left upper arm".

In a 911 call released by Pasco County Sheriff's Office, Dash can be heard saying her husband, Marty, put her in a headlock during an altercation at the apartment.

https://www.newsweek.com/stacey-dash-jeffrey-marty-husband-arrest-domestic-violence-1462253

IseDaDiva
10-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Who or what is "Stacy Dash" and what is a "Clueless star"? I guess her driller is a typical no-ball, low-testosterone, nu-male, sissy cuck. I don't know who I hate more - the niggers or the cucks who coddle them.

ETA: I see I wasn't far off.

The cuck.

SC Anemia
10-02-2019, 07:46 PM
The sky is blue, water is wet and niggers are gonna chimp.

There are no tame ones.

Cracka Jack
10-02-2019, 08:06 PM
The sky is blue, water is wet and niggers are gonna chimp.

There are no tame ones.

I tell people all the time. Every single nigger - no matter how civilized they may act - is only one heartbeat away from a chimpout.

Ignatow
10-03-2019, 02:54 AM
Stacy - ? Who's this bitch?

haywood
10-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Stacy - ? Who's this bitch?

She was in that STUPID movie "Clueless."

Master Sergeant
10-03-2019, 10:16 AM
I tell people all the time. Every single nigger - no matter how civilized they may act - is only one heartbeat away from a chimpout.

For 8 years I watched Obama hold in his inner chimp, not sure how he did it but he came close to showing his true colors on many occasions. The one thing good about Stacey is she's not a liberal.

MineEvolved
10-03-2019, 10:52 PM
According to a police report seen by the Tampa Bay Times (https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2019/09/30/actress-stacey-dash-arrested-in-pasco-county-on-domestic-battery-charge/), Dash "pushed the victim and slapped his face" and the victim had "red scratch marks to his left upper arm".

Think about this long and hard for a second. A MAN gets a push, a slap, and a coupla scratches from his beloved, and THIS spurs a domestic violence call. (from said man)...this is what we've turned an entire generation of men into. I'm curious....will they red flag Dash, and take her guns?

IseDaDiva
10-04-2019, 03:34 PM
this is what we've turned an entire generation of men into.

Insane social media did it. Thank god that toxic masculinity is dying out.

Sandy
10-05-2019, 08:12 AM
Think about this long and hard for a second. A MAN gets a push, a slap, and a coupla scratches from his beloved, and THIS spurs a domestic violence call. (from said man)...this is what we've turned an entire generation of men into. I'm curious....will they red flag Dash, and take her guns?

That oildriller is a cuck, but for real men there's a big problem in how liberalism took over the court system. A friend of mine had to divorce a real psycho, who was fine for a few years and two kids, but then something went wrong in her head. She started having violent episodes that my friend tried to deal with. One night she called the cops and claimed he hit her. He didn't, and he was the one with a scratched up face, but he did leave marks on her wrists from trying to restrain her. He was the one who spent a night in jail. The next day he was released with no charges filed, after which he sued for divorce and got full custody (she was deemed too crazy to have any visitation rights). Still, he shouldn't have spent a second behind bars. So depending on the jurisdiction, if a guy calls the cops, it really could be to protect himself so he doesn't get falsely accused.