PDA

View Full Version : So who likes girls with curves?

IseDaDiva
09-28-2019, 11:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/sh4OE3b.jpg

SC Anemia
09-28-2019, 11:34 PM
Love all the hashtags.

Plus size :rofl

Whitey Ford
09-29-2019, 12:18 AM
I bet this thing never goes swimming at the beach. If it did a whaling ship might see it and harpoon it. :lmao

Ignatow
09-29-2019, 12:48 AM
I bet this thing never goes swimming at the beach. If it did a whaling ship might see it and harpoon it. :lmao

I hope that whale doesn't dip in any beach. Lots of coastal cities will be destroyed by a global sea level rise.

SC Anemia
09-29-2019, 01:02 AM
You guys with wives and those who understand women's dress sizes will get this. I have a daughter who fights with her weight all the time. She's a size 12-14. Look it up, that's curvy, not a big ol' tub of shit like this nigger.

And....not only this nigger but humans as well that are called "plus-sized" are NOT plus size they're fuckin humongous. I know what plus-sized is and that ain't it. It's a pathetic moniker for fat-assed women to feel better about themselves.

Oh, and so not to seem like a pig...that applies to men as well except the 'nice' phrase is "big & tall". No, it's not the big & tall store, it's where fat bastards buy 5XL sweat pants.

haywood
09-29-2019, 04:55 PM
You guys with wives and those who understand women's dress sizes will get this. I have a daughter who fights with her weight all the time. She's a size 12-14. Look it up, that's curvy, not a big ol' tub of shit like this nigger.

And....not only this nigger but humans as well that are called "plus-sized" are NOT plus size they're fuckin humongous. I know what plus-sized is and that ain't it. It's a pathetic moniker for fat-assed women to feel better about themselves.

Oh, and so not to seem like a pig...that applies to men as well except the 'nice' phrase is "big & tall". No, it's not the big & tall store, it's where fat bastards buy 5X sweat pants.

LOL!! This reminds me of a fat fuck who used to work at my job and quit a few days ago. Funny thing is this @$$h0le is a YT with the work ethic of a NIGGER. Five foot six and 280 lbs. Funny thing is this fucktard wants to be a cop. Da poleez must be extremely desperate if they hire this fat fuck. I could see him chasing after 2 niggers and having a heart attack in the middle of da' skreet!!

Cracka Jack
09-29-2019, 08:06 PM
I thank natures God whenever I see a girl/woman with a nice figure. Not a stick figure, and a little extra weight is ok. It is very pleasant to the eye, and gives me hope for human kind.

That thing that Diva posted however is just a typical sow sow, (pig nigger pig). It is an abomination and an eyesore.

Honestly, I frequently see Amish and/or Mennonite ladies. They are covered neck to ankles in long dresses, keep their hair up in a bun under a head-dress, and wear no makeup. However, they ALL seem to have very nice ladylike figures. I find them quite attractive.

haywood
09-29-2019, 08:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/sh4OE3b.jpg

That sow looks like a 400 lb. piece of gorilla sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

FEDUPMEX
09-29-2019, 08:26 PM
#simplydisgusting #vomit

SC Anemia
09-29-2019, 09:00 PM
Honestly, I frequently see Amish and/or Mennonite ladies. They are covered neck to ankles in long dresses, keep their hair up in a bun under a head-dress, and wear no makeup. However, they ALL seem to have very nice ladylike figures. I find them quite attractive.

There's a lot to be said for modesty. My ex frequently wore dresses, probably as much as she wore jeans on any given day. She was very much a girly-girl but not a prude. Any ol' hoe can jam themselves into some tight jeans but it takes a real woman rock a simple print dress. Gnomesayin?

And believe me, I have an imagination that could make satan blush. :lol

gageguy
09-29-2019, 11:49 PM
Nasty Ham Planet.

IseDaDiva
09-30-2019, 11:14 AM
And believe me, I have an imagination that could make satan blush.

Well, the sow's giant panniculus does cover up her niglet launcher, if you like something left to the imagination. :lol

DJ Stoopnig
10-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Well, the sow's giant panniculus does cover up her niglet launcher, if you like something left to the imagination. :lol

Panniculus? That's more like a peninsula!

Cracka Jack
10-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Panniculus? That's more like a peninsula!

I think Diva may be confusing panniculus with stytopygia. We all know that sows launch thier hell spawn out of their "back holes". Probably where they were inseminated as well. Hence the term shit demons. :lol

IseDaDiva
10-04-2019, 07:22 PM
We all know that sows launch thier hell spawn out of their "back holes".

Well, maybe "cloaca"?

Cloaca, (Latin: “sewer”), in vertebrates, common chamber and outlet into which the intestinal, urinary, and genital tracts open.

:lol

Sandy
10-05-2019, 08:27 AM
I hope that whale doesn't dip in any beach. Lots of coastal cities will be destroyed by a global sea level rise.

Like a Mt. Etna avalanche thousands of years ago, which created a tsunami that hit the eastern Mediterranean coasts:

https://www.livescience.com/1170-towering-ancient-tsunami-devastated-mediterranean.html

Whitey Ford
10-06-2019, 03:03 AM
Here's another "curvy" girl.

https://i.imgur.com/iLRfP6F.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JbfPPP4.png