PDA

View Full Version : Niglet chokes to death on a carrot at school, Nigger lottery payout possibly being sought

Whitey Ford
09-28-2019, 03:42 PM
Relatives of Worcester girl who died after allegedly choking at school seeks answers

WORCESTER — A relative of a 10-year-old girl who died earlier this month, allegedly after choking on a snack at Belmont Street Community School, said her family is looking for more information from the school district about what happened.

Ken Asago-Adjei, uncle of Marilyn Ofobi Korankyewaa, said she was taken off life support a week ago. He said the family is looking for the “whole truth” about the situation.

According to Mr. Asago-Adjei, Marilyn was eating a snack at school on Sept. 11 when she began coughing, and went with a classmate to the bathroom. When her coughing intensified, the friend went to get a teacher; school staff then performed CPR and called for EMTs, he said, and Marilyn was taken to UMass Memorial Medical Center and put on life support.

https://www.telegram.com/news/20190925/relatives-of-worcester-girl-who-died-after-allegedly-choking-at-school-seeks-answers

Cracka Jack
09-28-2019, 06:48 PM
Marilyn was an avid reader and accomplished speaker for her age, he said, and had aspirations to one day become president of the United States.

I'd like to donate 100lbs of carrots to the nearest niglet feeding "charity".

Bottle_of_Hate
09-28-2019, 08:27 PM
He said the family is looking for the “whole truth” about the situation.

Niggers. You now know the whole truth.

IseDaDiva
09-28-2019, 09:32 PM
A 10-year-old is so stupid it can't eat a carrot without choking to deff?? And whose fault is that? I bet I can guess who paid to put that sowlette on life support and for damned sure it wasn't the fambly.

Ken Asago-Adjei, uncle of Marilyn Ofobi Korankyewaa

Goddam Africoons learn how to work the system the minute they drag their stinking "GibsmeDat" asses off the refugee boats, and the citizens of these countries all cater to them. It's insanity and it's not going to stop any time soon.

SC Anemia
09-28-2019, 11:30 PM
You'd think that by 10 the sow would've learned to deep-throat a carrot without choking on it.

haywood
09-29-2019, 05:22 PM
You'd think that by 10 the sow would've learned to deep-throat a carrot without choking on it.

Really!! By the age a niglet sow would have been Muh Dikked by several nigglet boons!! :unigger:rofl:traybat:kfc

IseDaDiva
09-29-2019, 08:32 PM

You are absolutely vile.

I love it. :lol

Buck Simian
09-29-2019, 11:18 PM
Oh come on, we all have seen the size of a niggers mouth, there is no way one could choke to death on a carrot. Your average sow (even a mini one) could swallow a potato whole.

haywood
09-30-2019, 07:30 AM
Oh come on, we all have seen the size of a niggers mouth, there is no way one could choke to death on a carrot. Your average sow (even a mini one) could swallow a potato whole.

Or a breast of frahd chiggun!!