PDA

View Full Version : Nigger attacks man with samurai sword to steal wheelbarrow man found in the trash

Whitey Ford
09-26-2019, 10:08 PM
Only in Florida.
BSO searching for man who attacked jogger with sword over cart found in trash pile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8805oZjNiQ&feature=youtu.be

The Broward Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man who attacked another man with a sword over a dump cart that was found in a trash pile in Oakland Park.

Speaking with 7News Monday evening, Todd Beavers described the frightening moment he realized an armed man was about to attack him outside of his home off Northwest 12th Avenue after his evening jog, July 15.

“When he pulled out the sword, I thought, ‘What am I doing?’ I thought, ‘Is he really going to do this?'” said Beavers.

Detectives said it all started about half a mile away, when Beavers came across a man searching through a bulk trash pile in front of a vacant home near Prospect Road and Northwest 11th Terrace.

Beavers joined in on the search through the trash pile, which included rubble and discarded equipment. Eventually he came across a black plastic wheelbarrow.

“I saw a cart in the pile, and I thought, ‘I could use that,'” he said.

But the victim said the other man also had his eye on the dump cart.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/bso-searching-for-man-who-attacked-jogger-with-sword-over-cart-found-in-trash-pile/

Sandy
09-30-2019, 08:21 AM
A nigger not just in Florida, but cucked up Broward County, probably homeless and on baff salts, and in a place called Oakland Park. I'd ask how it could be any worse, except niggers find a way.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-30-2019, 08:50 AM
In the niggers mind, as soon as he got to the trash pile, it was all his. Too bad the nigger wasn't issued batwings by a local cop passing by. Then we could hear from the media about what a victim he was. Father of ( insert number of welfare sprogs).

haywood
10-01-2019, 10:45 AM
A nigger not just in Florida, but cucked up Broward County, probably homeless and on baff salts, and in a place called Oakland Park. I'd ask how it could be any worse, except niggers find a way.

I used to live in soaf Florida. OOkland Park is one of the most FUXATED areas in Broward County. You have homegrown NIGGERS and every kind of cariboon!!!!