PDA

View Full Version : TN sow, and mammy of dozens (?), helps sow niglet dumbspring assault another "student".

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-24-2019, 10:19 PM
A Nashville mammy was arrested Monday morning after helping her sow niglet beat up a classmate at a school bus stop, police said.

Nigger mammy, Kalina Gaines, 30, is facing criminal assault charges for her "alleged" role in the fight.

Dumb, fat, and nigger is no way to go through life, Harambe!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-mom-helped-daughter-beat-up-classmate-bus-stop

SC Anemia
09-24-2019, 10:53 PM
Aw shit....:rofl....did you widen that picture or is this heifer really that humongous?

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-24-2019, 10:58 PM
Aw shit....:rofl....did you widen that picture or is this heifer really that wide?

I'm shameless. 110% for dramatic effect. On my Samsung tablet (Paint -- no P-shop)...

But how do we know that the PC apologists in the local PD didn't reduce the width of the muzzle-shot...?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I hear the bath draining upstairs, which means, well..., you know...

Peace.

haywood
09-25-2019, 09:14 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-mom-helped-daughter-beat-up-classmate-bus-stop
That NIGGER mammy sow is only 30? Bitch must be hitting the CRACK pipe hard because it doesn't look a day younger than "fiddy!!" :flip:unigger:pipe:gorilla

zagnut
09-25-2019, 12:08 PM

Maybe this is Yaphet Kotto, the nigger villain in one of the Bond movies, in drag?

haywood
09-25-2019, 10:35 PM

Maybe this is Yaphet Kotto, the nigger villain in one of the Bond movies, in drag?

I DO see the resemblance!!

Bottle_of_Hate
09-26-2019, 09:03 AM
Has anyone been able to find a video that "teens" recorded? I haven't been able to find it so I am guessing the other kid was white.

Ignatow
09-27-2019, 03:15 AM

At least Yaphet worked.
When Live & Let Die came out, my brother and I called it the "All Nigger Bond".

haywood
09-28-2019, 10:11 AM
Has anyone been able to find a video that "teens" recorded? I haven't been able to find it so I am guessing the other kid was white.

He probably was.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-28-2019, 03:21 PM
At least Yaphet worked.
When Live & Let Die came out, my brother and I called it the "All Nigger Bond".

Wait -- what? That nigger was Bond...?

Ignatow
09-29-2019, 12:40 AM
No maing, just that from start to finish, there were niggers. Roger Moore was Bond. Just exaggerating that as far as Bond movies go, it was niggerfied.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-01-2019, 03:23 AM
No maing, just that from start to finish, there were niggers. Roger Moore was Bond. Just exaggerating that as far as Bond movies go, it was niggerfied.

OK. I get my Bond's confused.

I still like the one before the current one -- he was funnier.

The first Bond movie I saw in the movie theater was the guy between Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan. I remember it well, because my shit-for-brains older bro' told me it was PG-13 as there were tits in it.

I had just turned 13 and was feeling that rights-of-passage vibe. It was time for tits, by God!

But when we got to the little theater (in the Philippines, no less...), the marquee clearly stated that the move was "PG".

There were no bare tits in the movie at all.

One of the great disappointments of my life...

Bottle_of_Hate
10-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Wait -- what? That nigger was Bond...?

No but this one is...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2736476/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t12

It was only a matter of time until they made Bond a woman. We knew that instead of being original they would feminize the role. But apparently not to be outdone, they needed to niggerize it was well. I don't mind seeing ladies in leading roles. I do get sick of revisioning roles though. This movie will be the end of the franchise for sure.