PDA

View Full Version : Haiti TNB. Shots fired by senator

Odin's balls
09-24-2019, 02:24 AM
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article235381542.html

Look everyone! Haiti is what any country run by niggers will become.

MineEvolved
09-24-2019, 04:39 AM
Chery was taken to Bernard Mevs Hospital, where a surgeon told him to return on Wednesday to remove the bullet from his jaw.

Let that sink in a minute...

haywood
09-24-2019, 08:52 AM
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article235381542.html

Look everyone! Haiti is what any country run by niggers will become.

And these primates try to cross the border of the dominiccon republic. Of course the spiggers on the other side shoot at them. :unigger:rofl:gorilla:dindu

Bottle_of_Hate
09-24-2019, 09:08 AM
Since I love to point out the obvious I will ask the question. What would have happened if that were a white politician anywhere on the planet firing a weapon at "protestors"?

IseDaDiva
09-24-2019, 07:39 PM
And these primates try to cross the border of the dominiccon republic. Of course the spiggers on the other side shoot at them.

I've been to the DR. Their hatred and disdain of the Haitians is hilarious. Even spiggers and other niggers hate niggers.

Monkeybash
09-24-2019, 08:35 PM
What the hell is just to the left of center in the still shot of the video? I seriously can't tell if it's a nigger in a darker mask or the world's ugliest nigger.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-25-2019, 07:48 PM
Since I love to point out the obvious I will ask the question. What would have happened if that were a white politician anywhere on the planet firing a weapon at "protestors"?

I ask that question in a broader sense when it comes to our own illegal alien problems.

If the majority of "illegals" entering the U.S. were White Europeans, the pussyhats and their niggers would be screaming at the sky for them top be immediately deported. There wouldn't be a "sanctuary city" anywhere. The commies would be demanding the military guard the borders.