PDA

View Full Version : 14 year old teen-aper Treaujalaune done got shot for his Jordans

Whitey Ford
09-23-2019, 09:07 AM
Black Lives Matter....unless Jawdins are involved.
14-year-old boy fatally shot in Denver in argument over Jordan sneakers: Sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9-vpD50QY&feature=youtu.be

An argument over a pair of Jordan sneakers apparently escalated into a shooting in Denver that left a 14-year-old boy dead and his juvenile friend in custody, police and the victim's sister said.

Treaujalaune '"Trey" Lornes, a high school freshman, was killed on Wednesday afternoon at a home in Denver, police said.

But Lornes' sister, Tyquajanna Lornes, told ABC affiliate station KMGH-TV in Denver, that police informed her family that an argument over a pair of Jordan sneakers apparently prompted the killing.

"My brother got shot on the stairs in the house, and now they're saying that it's not over a gun, it was over a pair of shoes! It was over a pair of shoes!" the sister said.

"The boy that sat there with him and watched him die, and watched him go, when he should have died at home with us, killed him," she said.

She said she spoke to the suspect's mother prior to his arrest.

"She told me, 'My son feels so bad. He cries every night and tells me that he sees Trey all over again every time he goes to sleep.' But to wake up this morning and know that you were the one that did that to him...," she said shaking her head.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/14-year-boy-fatally-shot-denver-argument-jordan/story?id=65782158

Buck Simian
09-23-2019, 10:16 AM
Someone should ask Michael Jordan how does he feel to know that "black youth" are shooting one another over something as silly as a pair of shoes with his name on them. And also throw in how does he feel knowing those shoes are made in sweatshops in China for pennies on the dollar?

Ignatow
09-23-2019, 11:48 AM
Someone should ask Michael Jordan how does he feel to know that "black youth" are shooting one another over something as silly as a pair of shoes with his name on them. And also throw in how does he feel knowing those shoes are made in sweatshops in China for pennies on the dollar?

I never liked Nigger Jordan. A flying monkey paid too much money. But it don't care about its homeboys killing each other as long as it gots money.
Filthy nigger and its mudshark wife.

Whitey Ford
09-23-2019, 05:17 PM
Someone should ask Michael Jordan how does he feel to know that "black youth" are shooting one another over something as silly as a pair of shoes with his name on them.

I don't think that he gives a sailing shit. And why should he?

And also throw in how does he feel knowing those shoes are made in sweatshops in China for pennies on the dollar?

I think that they are actually made in slave camps in places like Indonesia. I don't think that he gives a sailing shit about that, either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCrUZuyZHyk

IseDaDiva
09-23-2019, 05:24 PM
Treaujalaune

WTF?? These mammies need to stop using dey food stamps to buy alphabet soup.

But, I'm gratified to see that Treaujalaune's loving sister, Tyquajanna, didn't allow her grief to prevent her from putting on her false eyelashes for her interview, replete with crocodile tears.

Nigger tears have never moved anyone. :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-23-2019, 09:41 PM
WTF?? These mammies need to stop using dey food stamps to buy alphabet soup.

But, I'm gratified to see that Treaujalaune's loving sister, Tyquajanna, didn't allow her grief to prevent her from putting on her false eyelashes for her interview, replete with crocodile tears.

Nigger tears have never moved anyone. :lol

That one is dumb even for a nigger sow! Truly nigger-stupid.

Honorable mention goes to the good niglet's sistah -- "Tyquajanna" [SMGDH...].

The good news is, we've got one less buck niglet knuckling around the skreets looking for 9 y/o sowlings to impregnate!

IseDaDiva
09-23-2019, 11:12 PM
we've got one less buck niglet knuckling around the skreets looking for 9 y/o sowlings to impregnate!

But Treaujalaune was going to be a famous bakkaball player and take care of his whole fambly. You know how altruistic niggers are.

I just watched more of the vid, as much as I could take. Did you see that sow's nasty, green, fake talons to match it's green weave? They look like fungus. Along with the smashed spiders she stuck on her eyes, I guess she wanted to look her very best for her big TeeVee appearance. All that crying, and no tears.

Master Sergeant
09-24-2019, 09:29 AM
Looks like the victim was part of an oil driller hook up.

Monkeybash
09-24-2019, 08:41 PM
Was mammy trying to spell "tarantula"?