PDA

View Full Version : Some Niggers Never Die, They Just Smell That Way

Groid_Rage
09-21-2019, 11:56 PM
My buddy runs a used car lot south of the city in a still sort of rural area. He has some nigger customers, usually from an older rural nigger area south of him, so he gets some antique farm equipment types dropping in now and then. Well, one of them came the other day to drop off a car. I was like a 100' feet away from the office and I smelled a skunk, which was strange for that time of day but not unusual for that area. Then the two women in the office, one of them the owner's ex,were gagging from the skunk stench and told the old nig to leave. He'd apparently picked up a skunk earlier and got massively sprayed by the pole cat. Then, w/o even changing his clothes, he drove up to the shop. Unfucking believable. Who the phukk with a brain would pick up, much less go near, a skunk past the age of five but a dumbass coon?
:jenk

jenkemfactory
09-22-2019, 12:13 AM
They didn't pull out their race card?

Sandy
09-22-2019, 07:50 AM
Then, w/o even changing his clothes

That's what made the smell even worse, a synergy of stink. You'd have still smelled the nigger from 100 feet away if it hadn't been sprayed.

haywood
09-22-2019, 08:00 AM
My buddy runs a used car lot south of the city in a still sort of rural area. He has some nigger customers, usually from an older rural nigger area south of him, so he gets some antique farm equipment types dropping in now and then. Well, one of them came the other day to drop off a car. I was like a 100' feet away from the office and I smelled a skunk, which was strange for that time of day but not unusual for that area. Then the two women in the office, one of them the owner's ex,were gagging from the skunk stench and told the old nig to leave. He'd apparently picked up a skunk earlier and got massively sprayed by the pole cat. Then, w/o even changing his clothes, he drove up to the shop. Unfucking believable. Who the phukk with a brain would pick up, much less go near, a skunk past the age of five but a dumbass coon?
:jenk

Nigger thought the skunk was a bottle of cologne. :unigger:rofl:gorilla:facepalm

Cracka Jack
09-22-2019, 08:28 AM
Nigger tried to muh dik the skunk no doubt.

White Orchid
09-22-2019, 12:50 PM
Niggers smell like shit to begin with. The skunk odor could be an upgrade. :rofl

Tar Remover
09-24-2019, 02:57 PM
I agree with Cracker Jack. DEFINITELY a muh-dik attempt.