PDA

View Full Version : Love island coalburner pays the toll

Odin's balls
09-19-2019, 04:12 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7483031/Former-footballer-30-arrested-Mayfair-nightclub-swindling-ex-girlfriend-Georgia-Steel.html

Somewhat predictably a dumb fame-whore coalburner gets robbed by it's pet.

When will they learn.

:facepalm

IseDaDiva
09-19-2019, 05:04 PM
When will they learn.

These days, the burners don't just want garden-variety niggers. That doesn't make enough of a statement. they want the most feral African-type species of niggers. They think their love affairs won't end in them assuming room temps?

Whitey Ford
09-21-2019, 06:39 PM
Anyone who gets swindled by someone named Medi Abalimba is obviously dumber than a bag of hammers to begin with.

And she went out and got herself a brand new nigger already. This reminds me of a Bible verse.

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. Proverbs 26:11

IseDaDiva
09-21-2019, 07:05 PM
I have no idea what a "Love Island star" is, but I'm assuming it means "Another dumb whore who is famous for no reason."

And she went out and got herself a brand new nigger already.

She certainly did, and they're engaged! He looks like a fine, upstanding young buck, too. Maybe she thought if she got one with a stolen human name, he won't beat/rob/murder her?

Master Sergeant
09-21-2019, 07:35 PM
Burners prefer the pirahna type bucks over the goldfish. The more gangstah feral the greater the reward I guess.