PDA

View Full Version : Dumb NJ City Council coons say that to "Jew Down" someone is a 'verb' and not a slur

Whitey Ford
09-18-2019, 06:54 PM
So if I say to "nigger down" someone, that's not a slur?

TRENTON — Councilwoman Robin Vaughn claimed in defending embattled council president Kathy McBride that “to Jew someone down is a verb” and demanded the city law department investigate the source of the leak of closed-door conversations.

McBride is under fire after she allegedly said during a Sept. 5 executive session that a city attorney was “able to wait her out and Jew her down” to settle a personal injury lawsuit for a lower amount.

“We really need to get a more acute meaning and understanding of ‘anti-Semitic,’” Vaughn wrote in comments on Facebook responding to questions from constituents about the controversy, which were obtained by The Trentonian. “I believe her comment ‘Jew down’ was more in reference to negotiating not ‘I hate Jews.’ Inappropriate in today’s PC culture absolutely, but to Jew someone down is a verb and is not-anti-anything or indicative of hating Jewish people.”

https://www.trentonian.com/news/trenton-councilwoman-robin-vaughn-claims-anti-semitic-slur-is-a/article_b07f7bf8-d7cf-11e9-9c98-bb030b850d00.html

Cracka Jack
09-18-2019, 08:28 PM
On occasion I don't have the correct part to fix something, so I just NIGGER RIG IT!

:rofl

haywood
09-18-2019, 08:32 PM
So if I say to "nigger down" someone, that's not a slur?

https://www.trentonian.com/news/trenton-councilwoman-robin-vaughn-claims-anti-semitic-slur-is-a/article_b07f7bf8-d7cf-11e9-9c98-bb030b850d00.html

THAT'S RAYCISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Niggers are idiotic hypocrites.:unigger:finger:dindu:racist

Rape Ape
09-18-2019, 09:35 PM
I sometimes say they caught a thief red-handed, even though the hand is normally black. :lol

DJ Stoopnig
09-18-2019, 10:23 PM
For years I always thought the expression was "to chew someone down", like to gnaw away at a price.

Buck Simian
09-19-2019, 10:07 AM
What about nigger knocking? Where kids knock on someones door then run and hide? Sounds like a verb to me. We need a congressional hearing on nigger knocking and its benefits to society.

Sandy
09-19-2019, 12:16 PM
What about nigger knocking? Where kids knock on someones door then run and hide? Sounds like a verb to me. We need a congressional hearing on nigger knocking and its benefits to society.

My sister got that from her friends, before we learned to hate niggers and not just make fun of niglets at school. My dad grew up with the expression "shiny as a nigger's heel."

Ignatow
09-20-2019, 12:55 AM
If niggers insist on "Jew down" then I insist we can use niggling, niggardly, snigger, and niggles as real words of the American English lexicon.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-20-2019, 08:54 AM
Niggers think they can't be racist. They literally say it isn't possible and try to define it as "prejudice + power". I guess being on city council and hating anyone not a nigger isn't both of those things...