PDA

View Full Version : Niglet wears inappropriate hairstyle to school- Dress codes be rayciss!

Whitey Ford
09-14-2019, 04:48 AM
“CUT IT, PIN IT, OR PUT HIM IN A DRESS”: Tatum ISD parents outraged at new dress code
Dress codes be rayciss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMJOG2H06I&feature=youtu.be

She’s pointing to what she believes is a problem in the school’s “dress code.” That states, “no ponytails, ducktails, rat-tails, male buns, or puffballs are allowed on male students.” The dress code continues to write that hair for a male “shouldn’t extend past the top of a t-shirt collar.”

“My son came home, saying mom, I think there’s something wrong with my hair,” said Kambry Cox, another parent who is asking the school board to re-think the rules.

Buck Simian
09-14-2019, 08:54 AM
Hair? Humans have hair, niggers have fur.

DJ Stoopnig
09-14-2019, 09:54 AM
Had to resort to google to see WTF a puffball was, and it showed me this:

It's image categorizing algorithm also flagged these as identical pictures: :lol

8942;8943

jenkemfactory
09-14-2019, 11:03 AM
Had to resort to google to see WTF a puffball was, and it showed me this:

It's image categorizing algorithm also flagged these as identical pictures: :lol

8942;8943

I was thinking of a pile of shit.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-14-2019, 12:28 PM
Segregation now and forever. Let the niggers dress and style like they want. Nigger schools will see test score averages around low 20s (graded on a curve of 20-80). Human schools can see test averages rise.

jenkemfactory
09-14-2019, 07:24 PM
Segregation now and forever. Let the niggers dress and style like they want. Nigger schools will see test score averages around low 20s (graded on a curve of 20-80). Human schools can see test averages rise.

Deportation.

Buck Simian
09-14-2019, 09:18 PM
I am not going to post the videos of it, but you can go to youtube and find it for yourselves. Niggers are prone to getting maggots and larva infested in their weaves and fur. Lice wont have anything to do with them, nigger fur is too nasty for lice to survive on. But maggots love it.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-17-2019, 11:37 AM
LMMFLWAO @ in the banner lower right -- "LOTTERY RESULTS" :lmao

Sandy
09-19-2019, 10:29 AM
I am not going to post the videos of it, but you can go to youtube and find it for yourselves. Niggers are prone to getting maggots and larva infested in their weaves and fur. Lice wont have anything to do with them, nigger fur is too nasty for lice to survive on. But maggots love it.

It's not like I'm naive to monkeyshines, but that's still a gross beyond 99.9% of humans (and that 0.1% are mentally ill homeless who don't know better).

:bert

Rape Ape
09-19-2019, 01:17 PM
The rule should be that all niglets must have all monkey fur shaved off, and they must have their tails removed. :lol