PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Mayor nigger grandson beats the hell out of his breeding sow

Buck Simian
09-12-2019, 10:41 PM
Mayor and police try to cover it up. No shocker there.
Speaking of this Mayor, is that a nigger or not? Its so bleached out i cant tell.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/09/12/listen-police-dispatch-calls-detail-moments-after-mayors-grandson-allegedly-attacked-woman/

https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/09/12/cleveland-mayor-grandsons-case-you-can-choose-believe-media-or-you-can-believe-me/

Bottle_of_Hate
09-12-2019, 11:01 PM
I don't believe that is a nigger. Not sure though. But it is just as bad. He is a democrat.

DJ Stoopnig
09-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Niggers are corrupt by nature. Giving them any authority whatsoever will end in chaos or tragedy about 100% of the time.

Ignatow
09-13-2019, 02:20 AM
I don't believe that is a nigger. Not sure though. But it is just as bad. He is a democrat.

Democrats are as bad, and in some cases, worse than niggers. Niggers have no brains, but some dumbocrats are very smart, yet, they champion destructive policies that glorify niggers, criminals, illegals, and everything unlawful.

I'm wondering how the grandchild is as dark as can be, if it was truly descended from the mayor. On the other hand, one can argue it got so dark as the mayor already has nigger genes. And like we say 1% nigger = full nigger, so yeah, it's a nigger.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-13-2019, 08:59 AM
Democrats are as bad, and in some cases, worse than niggers. Niggers have no brains, but some dumbocrats are very smart, yet, they champion destructive policies that glorify niggers, criminals, illegals, and everything unlawful.

I'm wondering how the grandchild is as dark as can be, if it was truly descended from the mayor. On the other hand, one can argue it got so dark as the mayor already has nigger genes. And like we say 1% nigger = full nigger, so yeah, it's a nigger.

There is also the very likely scenario, this cuck let his wife take nigger dick.

Buck Simian
09-13-2019, 10:25 AM
I checked out Wikipedia, the old timer is actually a nigger.

Jackson is the son of an African-American father and an Italian-American mother.[2] Jackson grew up in the Kinsman and Central neighborhoods.

Thats amazing, women were actually burning coal 72 years ago? I thought it only started back in the 60s when Obamas mudshark mom was slithering around.

Sandy
09-13-2019, 11:43 AM
Thats amazing, women were actually burning coal 72 years ago? I thought it only started back in the 60s when Obamas mudshark mom was slithering around.

I guess when a girl is the ugliest, fattest one on the block...