PDA

View Full Version : Sows having loud muh poosie turns into fighting with hotel staff and firing a gun at them

Sandy
09-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Only niggers!

When two employees at the Days Inn in Towson received a call from one of the hotel's rooms, they heard in the background a commotion — that they said sounded like fighting — leading the business' security guard to call police.

Officers responded to the hotel room, and spoke with two women who were reportedly staying there — but they said they weren't fighting, they were just having sex, according to WMAR.

The women were subsequently ordered to leave the hotel. After they left, one of the women went back to the room for a forgotten cell phone, while the other allegedly began to fight with hotel staff.

That's when it's alleged that Allison Daughtrey, 34, pulled out a gun and pointed it at the hotel's security guard, who reportedly tried to take the gun away and wrestle Daughtrey to the ground. During the chaotic scene, the gun fired and hit a door frame.

Daughtrey was charged with attempted second-degree murder, first- and second-degree assault and gun crimes. She's scheduled to appear in court Oct. 4.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-hotel-room-fight-loud-sex

This must be the prettier nigger, no doubt a tranny:

IseDaDiva
09-12-2019, 05:44 PM
OMG. Disgusting. Everything about this story makes me want to puke. That pic? And we're supposed to think this is just like us?

I do wonder:

Do niggers think about anything beyond muh dik or muh poosay?

Is every nigger shat out from its mammy with a gun in its paw?

Sandy
09-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Is every nigger shat out from its mammy with a gun in its paw?

If not, the mammy gives one.

SC Anemia
09-12-2019, 06:47 PM
First of all 8925 :rofl

Secondly, no mention of a buck. So they were uh...OK..got it. So what do we call a negress bull dyke? Just curious. :lol

IseDaDiva
09-12-2019, 07:06 PM
So what do we call a negress bull dyke?

Something I've been pondering: So, we have coal burners and oil drillers to describe humans having unholy relations with niggers. What do you call lezzie niggers?

jenkemfactory
09-12-2019, 07:08 PM
http://www.chimpout.org/forum/image.php?u=19&dateline=1564943304

SC Anemia
09-12-2019, 09:07 PM
http://www.chimpout.org/forum/image.php?u=19&dateline=1564943304

aaaaaahaaahaahaahaaa

Ooooh man, now you be dispekin Diva's home-girl. :lol

tweakstick
09-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Something I've been pondering: So, we have coal burners and oil drillers to describe humans having unholy relations with niggers. What do you call lezzie niggers?
TSA twatgobbler? Clamwrestlingcowapotomus?

I do believe the term they actually use for themselves is bulldagger or bulldaggah.

Either way... :vomit

Ignatow
09-13-2019, 02:41 AM
Bull dyke = bull dyke
Nigger dyke = Sow dyke.

jenkemfactory
09-13-2019, 06:20 AM
aaaaaahaaahaahaahaaa

Ooooh man, now you be dispekin Diva's home-girl. :lol

Oh, muh bad, muh bad.

haywood
09-13-2019, 08:25 AM
First of all 8925 :rofl

Secondly, no mention of a buck. So they were uh...OK..got it. So what do we call a negress bull dyke? Just curious. :lol

A mow mow muncher cruncher!! :unigger:rofl:gorilla:facepalm

IseDaDiva
09-13-2019, 10:29 AM
TSA twatgobbler? Clamwrestlingcowapotomus?

I'm sorry I asked. Ew.

Oh, muh bad, muh bad.

Very.

LeeRoy Jenkums
09-15-2019, 11:28 AM

I just call them "niggers".

Reminds me of that classic old joke :

Q : What would they have called the show if the Flintstones had been black?

A : The Niggers

Rape Ape
09-15-2019, 11:59 AM
Of course the shooting precipitated because one of them went back to the room for. Wait for it.. A sail foam!
TNB check and mate.
:rofl

Whitey Ford
09-15-2019, 05:32 PM
I just call them "niggers".

Reminds me of that classic old joke :

Q : What would they have called the show if the Flintstones had been black?

A : The Niggers

Ever notice that there never were any niggers on The Jetsons? The future looks pretty good, doesn't it?