PDA

View Full Version : Coalburner sad after her buck throws their sproglet off a bridge

Whitey Ford
09-12-2019, 06:21 AM
Dad, 22, arrested for ‘throwing baby boy to his death off Radcliffe bridge after taking 11-month-old out to buy milk’

THIS is the first picture of a dad arrested for allegedly throwing his baby son to his death from a bridge after taking the tot to "buy milk".

The 22-year-old, named locally as Zak Eko Bennett, was arrested inside the Lock Keeper pub in Radcliffe, Greater Manchester, at around 4.30pm yesterday.

He had wandered in and asked for a drink just minutes after hurling 11-month-old Zakari to his death, reports claim.

The tragic baby's mum, Emma Blood, posted on Facebook this morning to reveal Bennett had taken his son "to the shop for milk" when the horror unfolded.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9911817/radcliffe-baby-river-death-bridge-news/

TheOrganGrinder
09-12-2019, 07:29 AM
Instead of milk, he should have taken it to the store for half&half. Lol
Poor sprog never had a chance. It only had 1 bat wing and could only half swim.

IseDaDiva
09-12-2019, 10:45 AM
I read that story yesterday, but there was no pic. Somehow I had a feeling I knew what the "dad" was. Burners, when you learn that bucks don't take kindly to their sprogs?

Sudisease
09-12-2019, 10:53 AM
This is terrible news. The buck should know better than to dump a pollutant in a public waterway

Master Sergeant
09-12-2019, 12:55 PM
And I thought we had a nigger/burner problem here in the US.

IseDaDiva
09-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Unfortunately due to the influx of african niggers into the UK and the entire EU coal burning and oil drilling is at an epic proportion compared the the US.

Even before the influx, British women were flocking to nigger countries to look for them. It's unfathomable.

Whitey Ford
09-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Unfortunately due to the influx of african niggers into the UK and the entire EU coal burning and oil drilling is at an epic proportion compared the the US.

Richard Von Coudenhove-Kalergi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi) , who is the father of the modern EU, already said that this is the main aim of the EU.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

Until this day, Kalergi remains a very controversial figure of the unification of Europe who is often forgotten in this context because he never actually held a government position. Still, his ideas strongly influenced the European discourse over decades and form the basis of European integration. Hence he can be seen as one of the founding fathers, if not the Founding Father himself, of the European Union.

https://my-europe.org/articles/richard-nikolaus-count-coudenhove-kalergi/

Ignatow
09-12-2019, 03:06 PM
I know why the nigger had a chimpout. It realized it's mate was Emma Blood. Wrong tribe, er, wrong gang. It should've been Crips.

:rimshot

IseDaDiva
09-12-2019, 05:45 PM
It wasn't just a movie, it was a future documentary

Thank you. I've been saying that for years.

Buck Simian
09-13-2019, 08:32 AM
I know why the nigger had a chimpout. It realized it's mate was Emma Blood. Wrong tribe, er, wrong gang. It should've been Crips.

:rimshot

:thumb

I wonder how far the thing flew before hitting the water?

:traybat :rockfish

Groid_Rage
09-13-2019, 01:31 PM
And I thought we had a nigger/burner problem here in the US.

In my CURRENT town!