PDA

View Full Version : Petara batwinged- her monkeyballer buck crashes Lamborghini in the middle of the road

Whitey Ford
09-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Girlfriend, 26, of Cleveland Browns defensive end Chris Smith is struck and killed on highway median after they pulled over to fix a tire on his Lamborghini - just a month after giving birth to a baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYufXreGbbA

The girlfriend of Cleveland Browns defensive end Chris Smith died in a tragic car accident on Wednesday morning, just a month after giving birth to the couple's daughter.

Petara Cordero, 26, was killed by an oncoming car on the I-90 West in Cleveland in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Cordero and Smith, 27, had been driving down the highway when the NFL star’s Lamborghini suffered a tire malfunction and sent the car spinning out of control into a median near the West 140th Street exit.

Unharmed in the crash, Cordero stepped out of the passenger-side door, at the median, where she was suddenly hit by a Mazda coming from the opposite direction.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7453773/Girlfriend-26-Cleveland-Browns-Chris-Smith-killed-struck-car.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

LeeRoy Jenkums
09-12-2019, 01:34 AM
Cops say the driver was a 47-year-old woman who admitted she had been drinking before she crashed into Cordero.

I don't know how I feel about that. Drunk bitch could've killed a human...

Bottle_of_Hate
09-12-2019, 08:40 AM
Only 2 months late. At least the felon factory is closed.

Sudisease
09-12-2019, 10:42 AM
I hope the sow changed the tire first

Whitey Ford
09-12-2019, 02:12 PM
I don't know how I feel about that. Drunk bitch could've killed a human...

I was thinking the same thing, drunk drivers are assholes.

But, when niggers walk around in the middle of the street, anything can happen. My older brother once, completely sober, hit a stoned chick who was walking around in the middle of the street late one night. She ended up on the windshield of his Fiero GT.