PDA

View Full Version : Niggers, spiggers and mudshark attack after "demanding money" on subway

Sandy
09-10-2019, 11:38 AM
If there's one nigger in a group, assume they're all like the niggest niggers on the planet. When I was new to the city and taking a late train home (commuter not subway), a couple of big bucks sat across from me in a fairly empty car, clearly eyeing me. I was in a suit and had a leather bag, and they might have only been planning to grab and run. I wasn't going to give them the chance, so I went to another car.

LOWER MANHATTAN — A man was stabbed and beaten on a northbound D train in Lower Manhattan Saturday after a group of people tried to rob him, police said.

Authorities said it happened at around 3:40 a.m., when five individuals approached the man, demanding money. When he refused, two men began punching him, police said.

As the victim resisted, a third man asked a woman to give him his knife, which he used to stab the victim in his head and torso, according to police.

https://pix11.com/2019/09/07/man-beaten-and-stabbed-by-group-while-riding-d-train-saturday-police-say/

"Sheeit bitch, gibs me muh blade!"