PDA

View Full Version : Woman Finds Naked Nigger in Her Bed

SC Anemia
09-09-2019, 08:14 PM
This ape:

"Hello police? Yes, theres a naked nigger in here".

I guess the Muh-dik was too much for this one. It broke in to burglarize the place but couldn't help taking off its clothes and getting in bed next to the woman.

Police arrested a Sacramento man early Sunday morning in Chico after a student woke up to find him lying naked next to her bed.

Just before 6 a.m., the Chico Police Department says 19-year-old Jaquane Baldwinbadger, from Sacramento, walked into an unlocked residence on West 4th Street.

https://fox40.com/2019/09/08/chico-state-student-awakens-to-nude-sacramento-man-lying-next-to-her-bed/

Bottle_of_Hate
09-09-2019, 09:23 PM
I was thinking she came home and found it sleeping in her bed and was thinking it is a great chance for nigger napalm.

Rape Ape
09-10-2019, 10:57 AM
"unlocked residence"
:columbo
NEVER leave the door unlocked when there are niggers around. And in Excremento, there are niggers around.

Sandy
09-10-2019, 11:22 AM
"unlocked residence"
:columbo
NEVER leave the door unlocked when there are niggers around. And in Excremento, there are niggers around.

I can't believe anybody still does that. We had neighbors when I was little, elderly and used to our safe neighborhood for most of their lives, never locking their doors. One day they came home to find they'd been burglarized, and they didn't keep a lot of valuables in the house, but there were a few pieces of jewelry stolen. That was 30 years ago, and how much worse is it now?

White Orchid
09-10-2019, 11:25 AM
This is exactly why people need to lock their doors, windows, and valuables, especially with niggers infesting practically every neighborhood these days.

haywood
09-10-2019, 08:42 PM
This ape:

"Hello police? Yes, theres a naked nigger in here".

I guess the Muh-dik was too much for this one. It broke in to burglarize the place but couldn't help taking off its clothes and getting in bed next to the woman.

https://fox40.com/2019/09/08/chico-state-student-awakens-to-nude-sacramento-man-lying-next-to-her-bed/

"Balwinbadger?" WTF! That "thing" looks like the offspring of an ape an a badger! :unigger:rofl:gorilla:facepalm