PDA

View Full Version : Mudslime sandmonkey screams racist and Islamophobic after getting kicked off plane for being drunk

Whitey Ford
09-08-2019, 09:22 PM
I thought that it was against the mudslime 'faith' to consume alcohol.

A former Afghan MP has been spared jail after refusing to buckle up on a flight and launching a drunken tirade, telling police: 'You didn't like me because I'm a Muslim.'

Said Naderi, 47, repeatedly swore at cabin crew after downing bottles of wine, champagne and vodka in the business class of an Emirates flight to London, a court heard.

When police boarded the flight to arrest the married father of four, he accused officers of being racist.

Isleworth Crown Court heard the businessman, who lives in a £1.28 million house in Bushey, Hertfordshire, was still swigging vodka from a bottle when officers boarded the plane at Heathrow on May 29.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7441351/You-dont-like-Im-Muslim-Ex-Afghan-MPs-bizarre-drunken-rant-police.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Ignatow
09-08-2019, 11:59 PM
Mudslimes are the worst hypocrites. They profess their Faith, but after lifting their ass, they booze and womanize and commit bestiality.

DJ Stoopnig
09-09-2019, 07:27 AM
All of that money, and he still acts like an asshole. :drunk

Sandy
09-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Mudslimes are the worst hypocrites. They profess their Faith, but after lifting their ass, they booze and womanize and commit bestiality.

The 9/11 hijackers partied it up in Vegas with liquor and women. It gives the rest an excuse "But they are not the true Islam." Remember that vile Will Smiffs saying that after bringing out Muhammad Ali? I think it was during one of the benefit concerts.