PDA

View Full Version : This has to be niggers: fight after bachelorette party because of Denny's

Sandy
09-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Posted under the username Bbearswaggg, the author explained how she worked as a wedding coordinator and was asked to handle one of her friend’s weddings. She helped plan the bachelorette party. It started off simply enough, with the girls getting a hotel room, going out for dinner and then heading out to dance and drink afterward.

Unfortunately, this was where things started to fall apart. “So I said no let’s get something else,” the story continued. “She starts crying! Saying ‘you’re right it’s you’re bachelorette party not mine’ and just throwing out the dumbest (stuff). So I say ‘you know what, if I don’t talk to you after this you know why.’ So I shut up after that, let her (insult) me while I drive her to Denny’s (about 15 minutes away).”

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/bride-attacks-wedding-planner-dennys

The post has been deleted. It could be a fake, but I could see this as real. With 100% niggers, all of them 5-foot, 300-pound sowapotamuses that bend axles in anything less than a 2-ton truck.

The article had to censor and translate things like "shit" and "dis," which is exactly how niggers would describe things.

Cracka Jack
09-08-2019, 09:09 PM
Violent sub-human shit beasts.... And your government rapes you of the fruits of your labor to subsidize them.

Have a nice day!!!!