PDA

View Full Version : Niggers start battle royale at a bowling alley, one gets clonked in the head with a ball

Sandy
09-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Niggers always ruin what were quiet pieces of human civilization: restaurants, libraries, parks, bowling alleys. I don't know the area, but I'm guessing since this isn't the first fight, it's very niggerfuxxated. Even if not, niggers still come from miles around to ruin things, shown by the Wisconsin license plate.

Diamante Williams, 28, was out of a medically-induced coma as of Friday afternoon but remains in critical condition, according to his mother Tamekio Williams, who has been by his side at the hospital.

Cicero police released an image of a suspect wanted for questioning in the incident, taken from video circulating on social media. Police said he was involved in a bowling alley brawl on Wednesday night at Town Hall Bowl in Cicero.

In the video shared on social media, the man can be seen raising a bowling ball and slamming it down onto the victim's head as security guards attempt to control the crowds.

Police said the suspect drove off in a 2018 Range Rover with a Wisconsin Plate: AFS-3400.

"It is horrific," Tamekio said. "I just couldn't believe somebody could be that inhumane to do that to another human being."

The fight broke out during an open bowl promotional night. Police said it's a night that has sparked trouble in the past at the bowling alley on West 25th Street.

"It was an event they had there, and somebody bumped somebody, a fight ensued," Tamekio said .

Police told ABC7 they have told the establishment to call 911 immediately when there's a problem, but that night they said no one picked up the phone. Instead, someone ran outside and flagged down a patrol car and by that time the suspect had left.

"Snitch," Tamekio said. "Justice for Tate. If this was your family member, wouldn't you want something good to happen for them?"

https://abc7chicago.com/man-in-coma-after-bowling-ball-thrown-at-head-in-cicero/5519953/

Human being my ass. Poor bowling ball, I can only imagine the irreparable damage after it hit a nigger skull.

Asking fellow niggers to "snitch." Nobody saw nuffins, nobody dindu nuffins.

IseDaDiva
09-08-2019, 05:49 PM
somebody bumped somebody, a fight ensued," Tamekio said .

Oh, that disrespek! Niggers are always a hair away from chimping.

Police said the suspect drove off in a 2018 Range Rover
How does a pavement ape have a vehicle like that?

"Justice for Tate. If this was your family member, wouldn't you want something good to happen for them?"

The Mammy and cousin are monumental sowpottami. How the hell do you get that morbidly obese on foo' stamps?

I sure hope "Diamante" isn't permanently brain-damaged although there will be no way to tell.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-08-2019, 06:05 PM
I haven't been bowling in a long time. But whenever there are nigger I can remember them hurling the ball as far down the lane as they could. The managers helpless to stop them or risk nigger lotto...