PDA

View Full Version : Asslifter Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan goes on a hunger strike for sharia law

Mushmouth
03-31-2017, 08:26 PM
Convicted Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan says he will go on a “hunger strike” to protest “America’s hatred” for Sharia law.

The Nov. 5, 2009, terror attack at Fort Hood, Texas, killed 13 and wounded 32 others. Hasan, a self-proclaimed “soldier of Allah,” was convicted on 13 charges of premeditated murder and 32 of attempted murder Aug. 23, 2013. Although the former Army Major psychiatrist is scheduled to be executed, he plans to use the protracted appeals process to make a political statement.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/31/nidal-hasan-fort-hood-shooter-plans-hunger-strike-/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

Buckshank
03-31-2017, 08:34 PM
Good. The fucking cripple can turn into worm food for all I care. Fuck him and fuck Islam. :mad:

Boy
03-31-2017, 08:43 PM
This is the one Obozo called - Work place violence. Maybe they can do to that goat humper what they do to them in GITMO..... shove an ass feeding tube in them and force feed them pork slurry.

SC Anemia
03-31-2017, 09:10 PM
This is the one Obozo called - Work place violence. Maybe they can do to that goat humper what they do to them in GITMO..... shove an ass feeding tube in them and force feed them pork slurry.

Not a bad idea dude but a .45 ACP to the back of the head is long overdue.

zagnut
03-31-2017, 11:05 PM
When these goat fornicators piss and moan about our country I'm reminded of the movie, "deliverance!" Can you SQUEEL rag head????

justin igger
04-01-2017, 02:02 AM
This muslim piece of shit needs to die a painful death.

Rape Ape
04-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Fine with me. Chuck it in solitary and don't feed it. Maybe we need to bring back the oubliette.

animal mother
04-01-2017, 06:13 PM

Good idea, but I would go with a gut shot, takes longer and horribly painful. Then just let him leak out. Then smear the corpse with pigs blood and bury it facing the wrong way from Mecca.

Guy Montag
04-01-2017, 10:03 PM

I concur that this dune-coon needs to be put down, but I wouldn't want to dirty my bullets...

...I would prefer a claw hammer to the face :coffee