PDA

View Full Version : Shegroid Chimpout at Dominos

Unregistered
09-07-2019, 11:23 PM
https://youtu.be/fBnnRMK3oro

Silly nigger! Even shitty pizza is for humans!

Bottle_of_Hate
09-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Niggers should be fed nothing but slop the farms have left after feeding the hogs.

Rape Ape
09-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Typical brain dead nigger. Can't tell a food prep line from a sink. And I guarantee that ape's nest is filthier than the toilets at a San Francisco BART station. And don't even get me started on how butt-scratching cooch-itching booger-eating niggers prepare foods when the welfare department cuts them off and forces them to take a "job" in a fast food place.

jenkemfactory
09-08-2019, 12:47 PM
It got it's welfare money back. So get out.
Why do niggers worry about washing hands?
Do they wash their fore paws back in the jungle?

DJ Stoopnig
09-08-2019, 02:14 PM
That thing was married to a beta cuck human named Steven. Can you imagine how much abuse that oil drilling idiot suffers through on a daily basis? I bet he's too stupid to get a divorce.

Sandy
09-08-2019, 03:11 PM
It got it's welfare money back. So get out.
Why do niggers worry about washing hands?
Do they wash their fore paws back in the jungle?

That's not enough, of course, it'll want free pizza for a year.

I fast-forwarded through, just enough to hear it complain about the "sink" that isn't a sink, the worker not washing his hands, and chicken wings. It probably takes food home and eats them straight with its feces-encrusted paws, so what's the difference?

jenkemfactory
09-09-2019, 12:42 AM
That thing was married to a beta cuck human named Steven. Can you imagine how much abuse that oil drilling idiot suffers through on a daily basis? I bet he's too stupid to get a divorce.

Yuk.
What kind of loser would drill that oil?

TheOrganGrinder
09-20-2019, 06:39 PM
There's a few chimpers in the comments. Lol

IseDaDiva
09-25-2019, 10:00 PM
There's a few chimpers in the comments. Lol

Way more than a few. About time everyone gets fed up with this diversity.

Buck Simian
09-26-2019, 06:04 PM
Judging from the comment section people are waking up! I am glad that girl working there stood up for herself and that the customers got involved as well. Society is sick of them!