PDA

View Full Version : If you won't boycott Walmart over guns and ammo, boycott them for this vile oildrilling commercial

Sandy
09-06-2019, 01:48 PM
What a perfect cuck that didn't need to act. He probably already consorts with sows and loves to take it up his ass.

Of course there's the nigger cashier, when IRL a nigger cashier for other niggers conveniently doesn't ring up half the items.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/oNY5/walmart-beeped-it

jenkemfactory
09-06-2019, 02:31 PM
That guy looks like a mutt himself.

IseDaDiva
09-06-2019, 05:57 PM
No, he looks like the quintessential "nu-male."

Bottle_of_Hate
09-06-2019, 07:59 PM
I don't give half a shit if Nigmart sells guns and ammo. I'll just go to my normal haunts where I buy bulk reloading supplies or bulk ammo itself. No liberal pandering is going to stoop me from having fun at the range.

As for niggers in this commercial. I see it as the same as every other "diversity" application being applied to everything. It is here to stay. I will shop at places that do not pander to niggers. Few that remain...

DJ Stoopnig
09-09-2019, 07:31 AM
At least the guy in the commercial is a loser. Soon, they will replace weak looking actors with strong, handsome white men who will be married to fat nasty sheboons.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-09-2019, 08:11 AM
I don't know about that. The strong white male is the image they are trying to replace with the effeminate dullard who cant figure out anything without her magic sheboon. The attractive and fit white woman can only be see with a buck nigger who is a manly man much manlier and man than a white man.