PDA

View Full Version : Dorian triggers 'panic, pillaging, looting’ in Bahamas

Cracka Jack
09-05-2019, 05:12 PM
The niggers are getting hangry... and they're starting to chimp.

Weepy YT woman in video nearly in tears as she describes the escalating CO.

:snack

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-49573590/dorian-triggers-panic-pillaging-looting-in-bahamas

Cracka Jack
09-05-2019, 05:38 PM
They have guns. They're looting. We need help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMDiJR-jKk

Bottle_of_Hate
09-05-2019, 05:50 PM
They have guns. They're looting. We need help.

This is another reason we need guns. Not just for protection from tyranical liberal government posing as your friend. But from vicious animal niggers.

This is exactly what will happen if we had no legal guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cracka Jack
09-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Rockfish usually sink to the bottom. Does anyone know how long it takes for a nigger carcass to bloat and float to the surface? I'm guessing water temp, and the contents of it's vile dead gut make a difference.

Someone should put a GoPro on timelapse and film some harbor down there that they think has lots of rockfish at the the bottom. I'd pay to see that! :lol

IseDaDiva
09-05-2019, 07:51 PM
"They're looting", "they're robbing" "They've got guns". Gee, I wonder who "THEY" are.

TheOrganGrinder
09-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Someone should put a GoPro on timelapse and film some harbor down there that they think has lots of rockfish at the the bottom. I'd pay to see that! :lol

Call the film "20,000 Nigs Under The Sea"
:rofl

Cracka Jack
09-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Call the film "20,000 Nigs Under The Sea"
:rofl

:lol Imagine a shipping container full of black bazkaballs at the bottom of a harbor, then someone opens the door and lets them out!

:lmao

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-05-2019, 08:27 PM
Wait -- what...?

Niggers are randomly knuckling around like retarded apes on crack, spraying bullets in every direction, all while looting everything they can get their paws on?

Well, I never!

TheOrganGrinder
09-05-2019, 08:33 PM
The storm went to a cat-4, they thought Bahamas finally made it to the 'final four'. Of course they're looting and chimping. Lol

Odin's balls
09-06-2019, 04:40 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7434531/Militias-form-stop-looting-devastated-Bahamas-wake-Hurricane-Dorian.html

My sincere condolences for any humans involved.

Groid_Rage
09-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Apes are just being apes in extremis, "me first, fug u"

Sandy
09-06-2019, 07:24 PM
As powerful as Dorian was, it's still like a low-flo toilet: one flush isn't enough, a second is needed to get rid of all the turds.

AFN_Weasel
09-06-2019, 09:30 PM
From the AP: Only animals can live here!

ABACO, Bahamas (AP) — Carrying their meager possessions in duffel bags and shopping carts, hundreds of desperate storm victims gathered at the port in Grand Abaco on Friday in hopes of getting off the hurricane-devastated island, amid signs of rising frustration over the pace of the disaster-relief effort.

“It’s chaos here,” said Gee Rolle, a 44-year-old construction worker who waited with his wife for a boat that could take them to the capital, Nassau. “The government is trying their best, but at the same time, I don’t think they’re doing a good enough job to evacuate the people. It ain’t livable for nobody. Only animals can live here.”
Then what exactly is the problem?

https://apnews.com/b5170a22a8a14bc584c8d6c1a64825cc

Cracka Jack
09-06-2019, 09:43 PM

ATTENTION President Trump!!! Forget about the South China Sea!! Put ALL US Navy vessels off the coast of Florida and blockage any attempts of these niggers to enter the US!!!

SC Anemia
09-06-2019, 09:58 PM
From the AP: Only animals can live here!

Then what exactly is the problem?

You better believe it's going to turn into a HUGE shit-storm. Thousands of niggers crowding shipping ports and whatever is left of any usable airstrip. Last I heard the runway at Marsh Harbour International Airport was under six feet of water.

The niggers are swarming every boat or helicopter that gets near. This humanitarian effort is going to be a catastrophic fail.

Hep muh Jeebus, Hep. :rockfish

Buck Simian
09-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Look at this, one white guy in the middle of all this shit. If i were him i would be looking for a rope and a tree to just go ahead and hang myself!

GoodyearNecklace
09-07-2019, 07:54 AM
...a second [Dorian] is needed to get rid of all the turds.
How long does it take a hurricane to reload?
It would be nice to see one of those nigger islands 100% depopulated...I might actually visit after that.

Master Sergeant
09-07-2019, 09:36 AM
No huge surprise on this one. Niggers never miss a chance to steal and cause havoc. I posted a story here a few weeks ago about three niggers who stole 75 guns from a gun shop during a brief storm power outage. Imagine what these animals will do with no law enforcement in sight for the foreseeable future.

nan3000
09-07-2019, 09:32 PM
"They're looting", "they're robbing" "They've got guns". Gee, I wonder who "THEY" are.She should be saying "These fucking niggers are looting, robbing, raping and shooting each other! I'm sorry I have been a brainwashed coddler that thought I could live on an island with a bunch of niggers and thought they would be civilized.
I now see that niggers are not like other humans. PLEASE get me off this island!"

But no.....she uses "they" . So if she survives, in a few months she will excuse the TNB and say it is not their fault.

Well coddler, live by the nigger, die by the nigger.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cracka Jack
09-07-2019, 10:00 PM
No huge surprise on this one. Niggers never miss a chance to steal and cause havoc. I posted a story here a few weeks ago about three niggers who stole 75 guns from a gun shop during a brief storm power outage. Imagine what these animals will do with no law enforcement in sight for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully they'll exterminate each other to the very last one.