PDA

View Full Version : 83 year old granny discovers that Tinder niggers will screw anything

Whitey Ford
09-05-2019, 05:10 PM
83-year-old grandma loves using Tinder to find younger men for casual sex

The 83-year-old isn’t looking for grandfather type matches. She wants younger men. ‘Younger men, they get off on getting a woman off – very different from when I was younger,’ Hattie explains. The New York-based mum-of-two and grandma is in tune with her body and sexuality.

‘I screw, I sleep with, I make love with many men and not one of them has said, “I want you for my life”,’ she says. We stan a sex-positive grandma.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/04/83-year-old-grandma-loves-using-tinder-to-find-younger-men-for-casual-sex-10682376/?ito=cbshare

TheOrganGrinder
09-05-2019, 08:19 PM
They call her a cougar because she's a beat-up, old, high mileage, deteriorating jaloppy that is 20 years past her prime and gives niggers a ride. Just a Murcury Cougar.

Sandy
09-05-2019, 09:37 PM
How many weeks do we give her before she falls down the stairs or has a similar "accident," and the buck collects her life insurance policy?

Sandy
09-05-2019, 09:38 PM
We call your type mudsharks....but hey whatever if when you catch AIDS or Syphillis, who cares, you didn't have much longer on this planet anyways, and I'm positive, there are no white guys beating down your door to get a piece, so you'll only spread it to more niggers.

MIHINHT: Mudshark I Hope I Never Have to Touch

Buck Simian
09-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Wishing for her to get nigger aids is no good. She doesn't have enough time left to suffer the consequences of it. At 83 you can be healthy one day and go down hill quick the next, she might just drop dead next week from natural causes. Hopefully she will get a good taste of nigger love instead - Something that she will have to suffer for her few remaining years with. Maybe something like this:

TheOrganGrinder
09-06-2019, 12:39 PM
Maybe something like this:

Damn!!! She looks like she cheated on Mike Tyson with Bobby Brown!!! Lol

SC Anemia
09-06-2019, 01:06 PM
How many weeks do we give her before she falls down the stairs or has a similar "accident," and the buck collects her life insurance policy?

I was thinking more along those lines. Nigger bucks on Tinder thinking about a Social Security check, pension, estate or life insurance payout when this nasty old trick expires.

Or maybe the prehistoric burner is already nigger-rich from the payout on her late husband?

Someone should troll her and ask how her late husband killed himself.
Actually I did that once, dating an older woman (close to my age) who turned out to be a post-menopausal nightmare. When I had enough of her bullshit and really wanted her to go away...I asked how her late husband offed himself. I didn't know if she even had a deceased husband but figured that would piss her off enough to go away. It worked. :lol

Ignatow
09-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Sexuality is ok. Bestiality is not.

Cracka Jack
09-06-2019, 09:32 PM
So.. Now we know that niggers will screw a prune. Can't say that I'm surprised by that.