PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Voo Doo Penis Spell

DJ Stoopnig
09-04-2019, 11:04 PM
This is how you get a supernatural muh-dikk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjIcd9m8STc

SC Anemia
09-04-2019, 11:09 PM
As much as I was kind of amused and wanted to know what this ho was expecting from the dik-candle, I needed to turn it off. I cant listen to it smacking its blue gums one more time.

:pipe

IseDaDiva
09-05-2019, 11:28 AM
As much as I was kind of amused and wanted to know what this ho was expecting from the dik-candle

It's all actually cutting edge medicine. This buck was muh dikkin' two sows, then decided to jump the broomstick with one of them. The other sheboon be all pissed off, chimped out and put a curse on the buck so he couldn't get his AIDS stick up. The new bride sow chimped about the limp blacksnake, so the groom went to see the voodoo sow in the video. She stuck a dick candle or something that "represents the male genitalia" in a dish with a few twigs and some powder (but not Demon powder!) and un-cursed the buck, so now he's happily muh dikking his bride sow.

The End.

2019 - Brought to you directly from the Haitian Institute of Muh Dik. Just like us.

Sandy
09-05-2019, 09:52 PM
It's all actually cutting edge medicine. This buck was muh dikkin' two sows, then decided to jump the broomstick with one of them. The other sheboon be all pissed off, chimped out and put a curse on the buck so he couldn't get his AIDS stick up. The new bride sow chimped about the limp blacksnake, so the groom went to see the voodoo sow in the video. She stuck a dick candle or something that "represents the male genitalia" in a dish with a few twigs and some powder (but not Demon powder!) and un-cursed the buck, so now he's happily muh dikking his bride sow.

The End.

2019 - Brought to you directly from the Haitian Institute of Muh Dik. Just like us.

:rofl

Ain't nigger lubs grand?

IseDaDiva
09-05-2019, 11:39 PM
^^^ Very touching.

I was thinking of how lucky this buck was. He had TWO pissed off, shrieking sheboons, so it's amazing he has anything left to muh dik WITH.

DJ Stoopnig
09-06-2019, 12:16 PM
^^^ Very touching.

I was thinking of how lucky this buck was. He had TWO pissed off, shrieking sheboons, so it's amazing he has anything left to muh dik WITH.

Maybe that's not a candle....

IseDaDiva
09-06-2019, 01:16 PM
Maybe that's not a candle....

:rofl "Muh dik, muh dik....MUH DIK!!!!"