PDA

View Full Version : I want a picture of a purple nigger on my garage!

Buck Simian
09-04-2019, 06:33 AM
Don't know if this actually counts as a contact - but here goes. I pass this building quite often. It has been turned into some sort of YOOF center for boys, to keep them out of trouble (yeah like that is gonna happen). Recently they had niggers paint the outside of the building with some huge mural. Check it out:

Ironically this is in a mostly white neighborhood. Imagine waking up and that being beside your house. They actually even hold some sort of church service in that building on Sundays. Worshiping what i dont know.

tweakstick
09-04-2019, 11:45 AM
They actually even hold some sort of church service in that building on Sundays. Worshiping what i dont know.

That would be black baby jeebus and his homie muhammed.

The shit that passes for nigger art never fails to amaze me.

Sandy
09-04-2019, 12:21 PM
Ironically this is in a mostly white neighborhood. Imagine waking up and that being beside your house. They actually even hold some sort of church service in that building on Sundays. Worshiping what i dont know.

Is that the nigger Jeebus that ODd after a DL party with its 12 homies, then rose as a zombie from the dead on the third day?

Ignatow
09-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Yep, this a coontact right in yo face. Niggers, always the great artists.

Such a foul and ugly race. I use "race" for convenience's sake, but you all know they're a different non-human species.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-04-2019, 07:05 PM
I want a tattoo of a purple nigger peeking out of my asshole.

Rape Ape
09-04-2019, 09:10 PM
That would be a fine mural for the ape exhibit at the zoo. Don't know where else it would make sense to paint a bunch of apes on a wall, though.
:gorilla

AFN_Weasel
09-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Looks to me like a bunch of nigger graffiti that just needs to be painted over.

tweakstick
09-05-2019, 03:41 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Sandman;91108]Is that the nigger Jeebus that ODd after a DL party with its 12 homies, then rose as a zombie from the dead on the third day?

Yes, zombie jackscoon jeebus did OD on propofal and benzos after consuming his favorite jeebus juice with his 12 underage disciple homies and giving them all his "special blessings." Yes he touched them all in his own special way.

I'm pretty sure he's not coming back, though. :ohjeebus

jenkemfactory
09-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Even when purple they look like shit.

Tar Remover
09-20-2019, 03:39 PM
Don't know if this actually counts as a contact - but here goes. I pass this building quite often. It has been turned into some sort of YOOF center for boys, to keep them out of trouble (yeah like that is gonna happen). Recently they had niggers paint the outside of the building with some huge mural. Check it out:

Hmmmm…… How much WHITE spray paint do you have.....?:lol

haywood
09-21-2019, 09:06 AM

I remember when I was a little keyid my grandparents had a lawn jockey on their front lawn. Today they would be called "RAYCISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" and the poleez would be sent to remove it while the only incident would be filmed by the libtard news. But it's okay for niggers to put this shit in a white neighborhood.

zagnut
09-23-2019, 02:57 PM
Many years ago I worked with this guy that had a fly tattooed on the end of his dick. We often would catch jobs in the shittiest sections of Houston so many times we would end up drinking in nigger beer joints. Ray would always be the hit of the place. One of us would tell some nigger hooker about Ray's tattoo and out it would come. The best part was collecting money bet on the women would be pulling Ray's crank out of his pants and playing with it with no invitation on his part.

LeeRoy Jenkums
09-27-2019, 06:50 AM
Is that the nigger Jeebus that ODd after a DL party with its 12 homies, then rose as a zombie from the dead on the third day?

Yes, the party was at Ed Buck's house.