PDA

View Full Version : Buck turned sow says "I have a rotting corpse inside of me" after silicone injections

Sandy
06-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Don't click the link unless you have a strong stomach for one really ugly nigger.

ATLANTA - “Here I am walking and breathing, not knowing that I have a rotting corpse inside of me.”
For ten years, transgender woman Taliyah Cassadine got silicone injections once every other week. Despite crippling medical issues, she kept going back.

Real doctors have been able to remove 90% of the silicone in her body, but it wasn’t pretty. The substance was clear when it went in, but was like black tar when it came out. Cassadine said doctors and nurses were gagging and had to leave the room during the removal procedures.

If they were human doctors, they were gagging just because it's a nigger they had to work on.

http://www.12news.com/opinion/talker/i-have-a-rotting-corpse-inside-of-me-says-woman-describing-her-illegal-silicone-injections/425107482

Rastus Nigger
06-01-2017, 06:44 PM
"but was like black tar when it came out"... Well duh; the only things inside a nigger are shit, idiocy and evil. The black tar is the essence of nigger. :clarkson

MineEvolved
06-02-2017, 04:38 AM
Cassadine said doctors and nurses were gagging and had to leave the room during the removal procedures.

But of course, it wasn't the nigger freak on the table causing any of that, right?

100% Not A Nigger
06-02-2017, 08:18 PM
The substance was clear when it went in, but was like black tar when it came out.

Niggers can even ruin silicon.