PDA

View Full Version : Nigger who boasted 'I will get away with anything because I'm black' is proven RIGHT

Whitey Ford
09-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Criminal who boasted 'I will get away with anything because I'm black' is proven RIGHT as court lets him walk free over a string of offences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvJW1pOthB8

Yak Dut, 22, bashed female police officers so bad they were rushed to hospital
He then told the police he 'will get away with anything because he's black'
Dut was freed last month after spending 18 months on remand in custody
He was re-arrested for a crime spree began in February 2017 spanned two years
On Tuesday he pleaded guilty to the string of offences but walked free from jail
Magistrate Jonathan Klestadt put the 22-year-old on another corrections order
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7422097/Yak-Dut-criminal-said-away-Im-black-proven-RIGHT.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Bottle_of_Hate
09-04-2019, 09:16 AM
OJ, and Rodney were the beginning of the end. It was happening long before them but that is when media started to accelerate the nigger loving allowing them to basically get away with murder. In some cases, actually getting away with murder.

Sandy
09-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Dut's defence lawyer insisted his client's attitude had changed after serving time in prison, but the magistrate said if he continued to offend he will end up in jail again.

'You've spent almost a year and a half on remand in relation to more serious offending,' Magistrate Klestadt told him.

I say often that when judges, prosecutors and parole board members let a nigger off easily, they should share the same sentence for the nigger's next crime. I don't know if that would do any good, though, because then we'd see every judge start giving no more than suspended sentences.

My only question: how many humans has it muh dikked and/or killed, but it just hasn't been caught yet? A feral beast like that needs to be shipped back to Africa, pronto.