PDA

View Full Version : Now Ilhan Omar is committing treason: wants UN to take over U.S. immigration policy

Sandy
09-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Bring in the UN, so it could order us to open up our borders and bring in all the niggers of the world? Fuck that. This is a clear violation of the oath to defend the U.S. Constitution, like that matters to the nigger anyway. By swearing on the Koran, it was practicing taqiyya.

I once had a federal job that required me to take the oath, and I've signed non-disclosures, all of which I took very seriously. They're just words to niggers.

Ryan Saavedra posted the following regarding this video with Ilhan Omar, "Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) says the *United Nations* must be brought in to handle the immigration crisis on America's southern border

Omar, who was accused this week of having an affair with a married man, lectured the audience about the "moral high ground""

https://trendingviews.co/video/ilhan-omar-suggests-united-nations-take-over-to-fix-immigration-issues-in-america-8501.html

Rape Ape
09-01-2019, 02:50 PM
The UN can help resettle all of our deportees back into their home shitholes. Other than that, to hell with the UN.

zagnut
09-01-2019, 06:40 PM
That's like a security clearance, from what I can tell it only means shit if they want to prosecute you.

Ignatow
09-01-2019, 07:34 PM
She can talk all she wants, when will it happen that our citizens will allow the UN to tell us what to do?
Useless nigger bitch, vote her out! Tired of hearing shitlam crap.