PDA

View Full Version : "Teen" shoots up a football game.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-31-2019, 02:46 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/10-teens-shot-high-school-football-game-alabama-074603600--abc-news-topstories.html

10 people shot, no deaths.

Deangelo Parnell, 17, has been arrested and charged with nine counts of attempted murder, Mobile Police Department spokesman Laderrick Dubose told ABC News Saturday morning.

Of course it wasn't a "mass shooting". No photo been circulated. No calls for gun control. No links to Trump. Race not mentioned. Agenda is clear.

Here is photo of the nigger.

Why are young people niggers bringing this type of violence to public events?" Battiste said at a news conference. "We're gonna have to be more aggressive on our end as a city as to how we hold these individuals niggers accountable."

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-31-2019, 03:07 PM
They would "graduate" a turnip if it was black. These niggers are just as dumb when they leave high skoo than when they were shit out of their whore mammies.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-31-2019, 03:19 PM
Ironically

Williamson beat Leflore 10-0. Witnesses say they heard shots fired after “a fight in the stands” a few minutes after the game ended, according to multiple reports.

animal mother
08-31-2019, 03:51 PM
Anytime you have at least 3 niggers together there is likely to be violence. A whole stadium full and, well we all know.

Sandy
08-31-2019, 07:13 PM
Mobile Police Department spokesman Laderrick Dubose

That got me wondering what the department is like, and guess what:

Chief of Police Lawrence L. Battiste IV has served 28 years in law enforcement. Prior to being appointed the City of Mobile Police Chief in April 2017, he was the department’s Assistant Police Chief, commanding several divisions.

https://www.mobilepd.org/chief/

Sandy
08-31-2019, 07:29 PM
They would "graduate" a turnip if it was black. These niggers are just as dumb when they leave high skoo than when they were shit out of their whore mammies.

Next to allowing in niggers in the first place, social promotion is the most destructive policy in public schools. Yet cities like NY still have a big chunk of students that drop out, mostly niggers and spiggers and Hispanics. I still can't figure that out. They only need to show up and get counted during roll call, and niggers love school. It's a lot like old bucks and barbershops. School is the place for niggers to get together, deal drugs, sneak in muh dikk, arrange for paid hoes, and attack YTs (students or teachers).

I don't know if you ever saw my posts that I tried teaching in public schools in my mostly white district. I had to give up because it was bad enough dealing with white parents and their dindu nuffins kids blaming me, and niggers weren't too many but still never ceased to make me facepalm. One day I had to fill in for a Special Ed teacher. The teenaper (retarded even for a nigger) was ok and didn't cause problems as long as it had Play Doh to occupy its time. All of a sudden it yelled from the back of the room, "BALLZ!" Then it proudly held up a representation of a muh dikk and scrotum. I'm not kidding.

Cracka Jack
08-31-2019, 08:31 PM
I didn't see anything but eyes n teef.

I only saw one MAYBE human, holding the yard marker. Everything else in that clip was nigger.

Surely those niggers paid for that stadium?
They paid for the uniforms the feetsballers are wearing?
The electricity to the lights?

Whitey Ford
09-01-2019, 12:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN7UKnwABic&feature=youtu.be

Groid_Rage
09-01-2019, 02:03 AM

Nigger diplomas are worthless. A white guy's AA degree from a local community college is worth more than a nigger's PhD from Princeton