PDA

View Full Version : Longon gang: 6 niggers, one fat wigger and one hideous burner jailed.

IseDaDiva
08-30-2019, 07:41 PM
It's no secret that some of the most horrific crimes in London are committed by gangs of rampaging niggers.

There can be a wall of silence around gang-related crime, making police investigations into their activities often complex.

From armed robberies to murders, kidnappings, drug offences and burglaries, detectives have pieced together cases where gangs have been responsible for devastating crimes.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/local-news/18-shameless-london-gangs-jailed-16791446

Sandy
08-30-2019, 10:22 PM
Niggers are 13% of the U.S. population and commit half (at least) of violent crime. I bet whatever percentage they are in the UK, it's the same proportion, i.e. double them to 26% and you'll have 50% again more violent crime.

Ignatow
08-31-2019, 11:25 AM
Niggers are 13% of the U.S. population and commit half (at least) of violent crime. I bet whatever percentage they are in the UK, it's the same proportion, i.e. double them to 26% and you'll have 50% again more violent crime.

The new "racist" term, if you can call it that, is 13/90. I see it in yahoo, etc. Niggers are 13% of the population, but commit 90% of all crimes.

Rape Ape
08-31-2019, 12:20 PM
The new "racist" term, if you can call it that, is 13/90. I see it in yahoo, etc. Niggers are 13% of the population, but commit 90% of all crimes.

I've been using "13/90" to refer to niggers more and more recently. That and "bix noods".
The vast majority of crime is perpetrated by niggers, with most of the remainder by illegals. When white people or Asians commit a crime, it's actually news.