PDA

View Full Version : Schizophrenic nigerian she boon throws herself in front of train before they can deport her

Whitey Ford
08-30-2019, 07:02 PM
Mum killed herself at London Underground station as she was being deported
https://i.imgur.com/z9D0iMh.jpg

A former nurse from Bexley who had to leave work after being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia killed herself after the Home Office told her she would be deported.

Bosede Ajayi, 42, was hit by a train at Victoria Underground station on September 10, 2017 after telling her husband she was quickly heading to the shops.

Her husband and primary carer, Yemi Osunkoya, broke down at Inner West London Coroner's Court on Wednesday (August 28) as he recounted having "been through hell".

A coroner ruled that the mum-of-three took her own life after going through both immigration and financial difficulties.
https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/mum-killed-herself-london-underground-16829943

LeeRoy Jenkums
08-30-2019, 07:28 PM
I love a happy ending.

IseDaDiva
08-30-2019, 07:50 PM
A former nurse from Bexley who had to leave work after being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia killed herself after the Home Office told her she would be deported.

Someone there had the fortitude, the courage to actually threaten to deport an Africoon? At least the sheboon had the decency to make itself good and save the money it would have cost to send it back to the hell hole from which it came. Its husband needs to follow her example.

Cracka Jack
08-30-2019, 08:33 PM
Nigger is indistinguishable from schizophrenia. They are two completely different things, but the manifestations (?) are basically identical.

The buck should be made to pay for any repairs to the train before it is deported.... naturally.

Sandy
08-30-2019, 10:47 PM
Nigger is indistinguishable from schizophrenia. They are two completely different things, but the manifestations (?) are basically identical.

Delusions and confusion (which can lead to violent tendencies), denial and violent reactions to the gentlest explanations of mental problems, hearing voices, lack of motivation. Then there's schizophrenia.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-31-2019, 12:52 PM
The only problem with all this is it might have made some other nigger miss their abortion appointment. Oh well. I guess one felon factory down is still a good day.